• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brighton OMT ***

Scheduled track closures​

UPDATE: Due to works taking place at Stratford on Saturday, fans travelling on Greater Anglia services to Northumberland Park and Tottenham Hale are advised to use London Liverpool Street station.

Furthermore, Greater Anglia lines will be closed between London Liverpool Street, Stratford and Shenfield, Southend Victoria and Southminster all day on Saturday. Rail replacement buses will operate between Southend Victoria and Newbury Park underground station, calling at all stations between Southend Victoria and Shenfield.

There are several scheduled track closures in London on Saturday including sections of the Piccadilly Line, Elizabeth Line, Docklands Light Railway and sections of the London Overground.

There will be no service between Acton and Heathrow Terminal, including the night tube service on the Piccadilly Line.

There will be no service between Camden Road and Stratford, Highbury & Islington and Dalston Junction, including the night tube service, Romford and Upminster and Surrey Quays to Clapham Junction on the London Overground.

There will be no service between Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal on the Docklands Light Railway.

There will also be no service between Liverpool Street, Whitechapel and Shenfield on the Elizabeth Line

There’s actually only 1 bad result there. So they’re in pretty good form then, shame.
Seems they are quite 'all or nothing'. They are adventurous and go for it, which can go either way.
I saw a Tweet saying that a draw would be a fantastic result for us; I don't agree at all.

Seems they are quite 'all or nothing'. They are adventurous and go for it, which can go either way.
I saw a Tweet saying that a draw would be a fantastic result for us; I don't agree at all.
We pretty much have to win every game at home really so a draw is not great

Scheduled track closures​

UPDATE: Due to works taking place at Stratford on Saturday, fans travelling on Greater Anglia services to Northumberland Park and Tottenham Hale are advised to use London Liverpool Street station.

Furthermore, Greater Anglia lines will be closed between London Liverpool Street, Stratford and Shenfield, Southend Victoria and Southminster all day on Saturday. Rail replacement buses will operate between Southend Victoria and Newbury Park underground station, calling at all stations between Southend Victoria and Shenfield.

There are several scheduled track closures in London on Saturday including sections of the Piccadilly Line, Elizabeth Line, Docklands Light Railway and sections of the London Overground.

There will be no service between Acton and Heathrow Terminal, including the night tube service on the Piccadilly Line.

There will be no service between Camden Road and Stratford, Highbury & Islington and Dalston Junction, including the night tube service, Romford and Upminster and Surrey Quays to Clapham Junction on the London Overground.

There will be no service between Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal on the Docklands Light Railway.

There will also be no service between Liverpool Street, Whitechapel and Shenfield on the Elizabeth Line
Thanks for the info. That had completely passed me by. What a pain. Bus replacement from Shenfield by the looks of it.

Im not one to have a pop at people doing their job, honestly not, but this interviewer needs abit of sharpening up or going into interviews more prepared. Stumbling through this

In other news, exiting to have people back again
Yeah I’m not a huge fan of these chats with Ange. Always begins with “starting with team news” but that’s the only part they share.

‘Milesy’ seems to be doing every job these days. Writing articles, new signing stuff, the podcast, Spurs Play. He’s even doing some of the role leftover from the club historian who retired recently.

Thanks for the info. That had completely passed me by. What a pain. Bus replacement from Shenfield by the looks of it.
Drive to Harlow from Chelmsford for me, not too bad 40 mins then a 20 min train in
Just always a nightmare getting on the platform at NUM on the way back !!
I sometimes go to Tottenham Hale then catch a train to Harlow that doesn't stop at NUM

It's the same for Wolves on the 17th too !!

A draw would be a fantastic result for them

I had literally forgot we had got done in by this lot in December. Hopefully with a much stronger team available we can give a better account of ourselves, particularly on the defensive side.

I was kind of hoping to have Werner start, seems like a good day for his first goal and do think exercising a bit of caution with Son wouldn't be a bad thing. Either on the bench is potentially huge though so I guess I'm happy either way.

Interesting to see if Bentancur starts, seems to be that playing him in to form hasn't really been working as he's been nowhere near the standards he has set himself, does make you wonder if he's been rushed back..But now we've actually got options.

I struggled last week to get a decent stream, could a kind soul pm me a reliable website like wiziwig was back in the day? I don't want to have to download anything/ vpn or any of that kind of stuff

Just coz he's available to start doesn't mean he will

The post you replied to was one going off the tweet that Son and Bissouma are starting.

So if we are going along with Son starting, it's a good option to go with the report thar Bissouma starts as well.

The post you replied to was one going off the tweet that Son and Bissouma are starting.

So if we are going along with Son starting, it's a good option to go with the report thar Bissouma starts as well.
It doesn't say they're starting for sure though does it

Back