• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

Well I didn't know I hated Brentford, I do now!
Horrible team, remind me of Stoke.
I think a few on here are going to have to get used to the seat of the pants stuff, it's going to be hard work watching Spurs under Ange but what a ride!! It's completely mad football at times, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before.
3 points and back in the top 4...... job done I think.

Was a lot wrong with that game. Now we play a system that is going to give up some chances, but today also we just defended badly. Bad game for both Romero, VDV and Udogie. Maybe its the midfield in front of them, maybe not. But was a terrible game from personal performances in defense.

Werner with 3 assists now. So he is getting some work done out wide. Another Tap in for Johnson.

Kulu really annoyed me this game. That one where he could shoot and pulled it back onto his left. his natural reacation to everthing is just to turn inside. Id like to see him on the bench for a game with Werner and Johnson out wide.

Going to take Maddison a little while to get back to full speed. But its moving.
Bentancur not looked him full self this past two games.

Looking forward to getting Sarr, Biss and Son back.

Was a lot wrong with that game. Now we play a system that is going to give up some chances, but today also we just defended badly. Bad game for both Romero, VDV and Udogie. Maybe its the midfield in front of them, maybe not. But was a terrible game from personal performances in defense.

Werner with 3 assists now. So he is getting some work done out wide. Another Tap in for Johnson.

Kulu really annoyed me this game. That one where he could shoot and pulled it back onto his left. his natural reacation to everthing is just to turn inside. Id like to see him on the bench for a game with Werner and Johnson out wide.

Going to take Maddison a little while to get back to full speed. But its moving.

Be interesting to hear what ange says about Bentancur and skipp, Bentancur was poor but I thought Richie was the only player better than skipp.

Gonna have a hart atack before the season is over…
Werner tinkle poor first half better second
Udogie omg! His young but need to stop doing stupid errors.. but was massive in atack, always running.
Ricky hard hard working.
Bentancur was poor
Deki was poor, looks tired
Good run from Johnsen and great cross from Werner.

ref was tinkle poor.. Brentford can burn. bricky players and dirty assholes.. hope Liverpool sign Thomas, they will drop like a rock.
fudge I hate Bentford.

So happy with the energy in the start of second half and the changes Ange made.

Werner tinkle poor first half better second
Wouldn't say he was poor in the first half, just not used right. Did well on a few occasions just trying to pick out someone in a packed box is almost impossible. Start of the second half they got the ball to him quickly and he had space. When that was done he was the most dangerous player on the pitch. After the first 15 mins of the second half, it was too slow again getting the ball to him.

Felt like a cup game where you played them twice in the last week. They set out to get Romero sent off, but probably should have seen red themselves. Our discipline was actually exceptional.

You forget that Udogie is only just 21 (in December). His stature and ability belies his age and inexperience. Our youngest first teamer. He had a horrible first 20 mins. But came out on fire second half. Only to gift a goal when we might have been 4-1 up and coasting if Kulu had finished.

Great to have Maddison back. Son back will really enhance us too. Maddison and Son together gel, and work off each other.

PEH showing his contradictions. He’s brilliant in a game like today, a natural hustler who can combat their attempts to hustle the game. Yet he has spells of awful play too. His shenanigans preceded Udogies back pass and put us on the back foot.

We defended well. Idk how Dragusin gets a game. I think he could cover Porro potentially or even allow Romero to play further forward. At 22 he needs to play. Ironically rejecting Bayern when they are playing Dier!

One of these days we’ll win easy 😂

Wouldn't say he was poor in the first half, just not used right. Did well on a few occasions just trying to pick out someone in a packed box is almost impossible. Start of the second half they got the ball to him quickly and he had space. When that was done he was the most dangerous player on the pitch. After the first 15 mins of the second half, it was too slow again getting the ball to him.
When we played the ball to him so he could run… he had them skinned every time
When we played it for one twos it meant they didn’t even need to move to defend it

Thought we defended poorly as a team, very poorly, but that both Romero and VdV played well and really stood up and threw themselves into everything when we really needed it at the end.

Maupay is a clam. As is Thomas Frank. Said our goals were lucky. Is he fudging serious?! Their two goals couldn’t have been bigger gifts! Didn’t he also say they deserved to beat us in August as well? Go listen to your Kraftwerk and try and figure out how to waste even more time when you’re winning.

Back