• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

fudge those clams. 15 minutes of proper football was enough to beat the dirty fudgers. Three points. Move on.

But fudge me the state of refereeing sometimes. How they ended the game with 11 men is baffling.
The only people we managed to get sent off was Pool weren't it? Not happening again anytime soon

We were poor bar the first 10 mins of second half when we were very positive. Dunno what Ange said but it worked until the players got collective amnesia. We were hanging on and some of the defending was poor in the wide areas.

Thought VdV and Romero were immense though. Richy and Werner did well as did PEH when he came on.

Much room for improvement but I’ll take it.

Well.

We want entertainment and boy do we get it but jeeze Louise that one was a nail biter.

While we are clearly aiming to outscore the opposition to win matches, when we are the odd goal up with 10-15 to go it feels like the shape and structure of the back line goes to pieces. It just becomes one of romero or udogie or porro or peh throwing themselves at the ball, where it ricochets off into another dangerous place. Poor Dragusin had to contend with a strange formation and all that around him for 5 minutes and at one point he let a high ball bounce! School boy stuff that.

I will continue to shout very loud that Ange is the best thing to happen to us since the sixties, but some of those players need to learn to be calm when it's going mad around them. That starts with the Captain I'd say!

I know I bang this drum but the standard of coverage is awful.

BT especially, constant close ups, taking ages to show an inconsequential replay, meanwhile the ball is up the other end and we’re on the attack.

Cutting to the close up touch line camera when the wide player is attacking so you can’t see what’s around him.

It’s like the director has never watched a game as a fan. No feel for the game at all.

I really think this team is going to be the death of me. That was a stressful watch. Still if Udogie had not gifted them 2 goals and the ref had a pair of balls it would have been a lot less stressful. The standards of reffing this season is shocking. I blame it all on VAR

Back