• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

Well don’t really know where to start with that. Apart from a 10 minute spell it was a bit of a mess. 3 points but not impressed

All we can take from that is the 3 points (naturally), more minutes in the tank for VDV, Maddison and Bentancur, and another match nearer getting bodies back.
2 more games maximum without Son and Bissouma. Sarr back at the weekend, and surely some of the wounded are another few days nearer returning, and somehow we are back in the Top 4

Phew. We're a bit all over the place, but glad to get the three points. Excellent first ten mins of the second half. Werner doing a lot of excellent runs without getting the ball for it. He did well. Udogie really has some brainfarts in him, but did a lot of good work today as well.

Tell you what, that high line of ours sure works and gives us some exciting games.
Young men half my age don't get this sort of cardiac exercise.

Probably a fantastic game to watch for a neutral, but I was constantly on the brink of getting a heart attack! Phew!
We just refuse to do it the easy way!
Shout out to Richarlison! The amount of running and fighting he does is just unbelievable! Werner played well and worked his socks off too!

And the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half is some of the best football I've ever seen! Absolutely breathtaking! I don't know what Ange said at half time, but it certainly had an effect! Madders was brilliant too.

Very important win! COYS!

In 5th at start of play with hardly being able to play our best team and for large chunks it's more like hardly being able to play half our best team but it doesn't work?

I’m not saying the high line is not a good tactic but being that high is suicide.

All we can take from that is the 3 points (naturally), more minutes in the tank for VDV, Maddison and Bentancur, and another match nearer getting bodies back.
2 more games maximum without Son and Bissouma. Sarr back at the weekend, and surely some of the wounded are another few days nearer returning, and somehow we are back in the Top 4
Sarr has been a big miss . Especially in the transition from attack to defending. He covers some ground.

Back