• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

Need natural width, same foot as the side they're playing on. Just cutting back into defenders every time.

Stick Porro
You think bombing crosses in against their 3 CBs and 8 man defence is going to work?

Never said a word about bombing crosses. Fact of the matter is that is where the exploitable space is. Create overloads which draw out players and pull them out of shape, then cross, pull back or shoot.

That was shocking bar the first 10 mins. They’ve been better than us. Pressed us well off the goal kicks and sat in when they’ve had to. Doesn’t help that a lot of ours have stopped taking the positive first touch so prevalent early in the season.

Our discipline has been shocking. Maddison has been acting the prick most of the game, Romero and VdV got involved in silly shoving incidents, Richy did the same on their free, Bentancur got involved more than once and Kulu got booked for it. That’s 6 of our players and our game suffers for it. Immature and unprofessional.

Noticed a bit of a turn in the ground too. Sounded like a few booed at half time.

Need to sort it out big time. Not good enough on any level. They look more like scoring next.

That was shocking bar the first 10 mins. They’ve been better than us. Pressed us well off the goal kicks and sat in when they’ve had to. Doesn’t help that a lot of ours have stopped taking the positive first touch so prevalent early in the season.

Our discipline has been shocking. Maddison has been acting the prick most of the game, Romero and VdV got involved in silly shoving incidents, Richy did the same on their free, Bentancur got involved more than once and Kulu got booked for it. That’s 6 of our players and our game suffers for it. Immature and unprofessional.

Noticed a bit of a turn in the ground too. Sounded like a few booed at half time.

Need to sort it out big time. Not good enough on any level. They look more like scoring next.

Agree, but I think the booing was for the ref and the time wasting.

I still love watching us play like this... There's no ideas in the final third but some of the passes and movement to get from one end of the pitch to the other is amazing to watch. I know we are far from the finished article but man... just think how turgid things were just a year ago. We said we don't mind losing as long as we play football again well it's keeping me entertained.

Agree, but I think the booing was for the ref and the time wasting.
Maybe. A few around me are vocally discontent though which is the first time I’ve heard it this year.

Oh and Werner, he hasn’t been the worst but his final ball looks as bad as I believe his finishing is.

Need natural width, same foot as the side they're playing on. Just cutting back into defenders every time.

Stick Porro

Never said a word about bombing crosses. Fact of the matter is that is where the exploitable space is. Create overloads which draw out players and pull them out of shape, then cross, pull back or shoot.
This doesn't necessarily require swapping their sides. It's a mindset thing, we aren't crossing because we don't want Tom we want to play centrally.

There is plenty of space out wide as it is if we want to use it for space and crossing but we aren't.

This doesn't necessarily require swapping their sides. It's a mindset thing, we aren't crossing because we don't want Tom we want to play centrally.

There is plenty of space out wide as it is if we want to use it for space and crossing but we aren't.

Kulu can't go on the outside to save his life

Maybe. A few around me are vocally discontent though which is the first time I’ve heard it this year.

Oh and Werner, he hasn’t been the worst but his final ball looks as bad as I believe his finishing is.
Thought he put a couple of good ones in early, but no one read the cut back.

Back