• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Bournemouth OMT***

Bentancur is going to have a hard time getting back into this team. Sarr is playing that position really well and you would hope/expect him to just keep improving

The positive touch from Bissouma makes that. That’s down to Ange coz Jose and Conte don’t allow those risks. Well played Sarr and Maddison too.

The fact our midfield now do more collectively is so refreshing.and exciting. Jose and Conte have their obvious talents that can't be denied, but this is football I wanna watch and not be brainwashed after 3 years into thinking players like PEH are crucial to the side

At times we look like we’re playing with an extra man. Always somebody on for a pass. Loving it!

Great work from Biss too.
100%. I'm just gassing because I've been singing Sarr's praises since we bought him. I never understood why Conte didn't give him any time, he's so talented and it's so obvious. Another funny one was someone saying we should send him out on loan to a Championship club. To be fair that guy did say he hadn't seen much of him. So I'm just very excited to see him being given time and excelling with that time.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back