• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Bournemouth OMT***

Solomon can defo come on and get at a tiring defence too

was listening to a piece saying Bournemouth have tired a fair bit at the end of games recently and they don’t quite look 100%

Lol apologies...corrected below

Both attacking coaches use speed and width ....It's going to come down to the individual players wanting it more.

I think an open game like man u with many chances for both sides.

I think the key is for Son/kulu to show more of their cut in and shoot techniques to occupy their fullbacks

Think angs system means the wingers stay wide in order for the fullbacks to be dragged wide. Then our fullbacks cut into the space they leave. Meaning we can outnumber them in the box.

It's why some have suggested swapping son and kulu over. Which might be worth it during a game.

Think angs system means the wingers stay wide in order for the fullbacks to be dragged wide. Then our fullbacks cut into the space they leave. Meaning we can outnumber them in the box.

It's why some have suggested swapping son and kulu over. Which might be worth it during a game.

Yeah this seems to be a key part of his setup, seems to work well so far. The free roaming full backs.

From BBC text:

"I can't see any part of this spurs team that's stronger than it was a couple of seasons back. I can't see them competing at all this season."
Anon

So many football fans are clowns.

How about we're stronger in midfield, at full back, central defence, goalkeeper (arguably, def at kicking). Basically the whole team except Kane lol

From BBC text:

"I can't see any part of this spurs team that's stronger than it was a couple of seasons back. I can't see them competing at all this season."
Anon

So many football fans are clowns.

How about we're stronger in midfield, at full back, central defence, goalkeeper (arguably, def at kicking). Basically the whole team except Kane lol

I would say, while we don't have as bigger name, management is definitely stronger

All about creating a triangle of fullback, Centre mid and winger to overload their fullback. Saw lots of it in pre-season, hopefully some more today.

Nah, got to be a mistake.
Some of the people who run and contribute to the BBC live feed don't inspire confidence

Back