• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Maybe Gio deserves a start? Idk if playing the same exact team that played today is a good idea given that we have a game next weekend as well.

I know you didn't just sate that Gio might deserve to start a premier league game?

Anyway i'm having second thoughts about my team. Against Villa and Fulham i'd 100% start with a 4-4-1-1 but away to Bolton i'm actually thinking 4-3-3 is the way to go.

---------------------------Parker----------------------------

-------------------Sandro-----------Modric-----------------

--Lennon/VDV------------------------------------------Bale-

-------------------------Adebayor---------------------------

You should, not only that, but I (in my no life situation) had claimed this match for my OOMT, and it got raped by a brick effort.

I might do what that Toon geezer did and storm off in a huff.

Then you'll be sorry!

I had pictures of boobs and '61 planned.

All out the window for half arsed "gotta get there first" toss.

I'm telling you now, I want a match next season.

Is that all you think of? Boobs?

THIS IS A DO OR DIE MATCH FFS. This isn't Boobs, this isn't cheap bargains in Brixton market, this is champions league qualification or not.

You should, not only that, but I (in my no life situation) had claimed this match for my OOMT, and it got raped by a brick effort.

I might do what that Toon geezer did and storm off in a huff.

Then you'll be sorry!

I had pictures of boobs and '61 planned.

All out the window for half arsed "gotta get there first" toss.

I'm telling you now, I want a match next season.

Tell me, who was it that started the 5-1 demolition thread of the scum in Carling cup semi final many moons ago? and then went on to become a board hero with the Chelsea final?

Who was it that beat Chelsea for the first time in GHod knows how many years?

Which newbie started the OMT that beat Arsenal at the Emirates?

Which poster was the undisputed king of OMT's before he turned 18 and became corrupt?

Can you answer these questions? Tell me...

Tell me, who was it that started the 5-1 demolition thread of the scum in Carling cup semi final many moons ago? and then went on to become a board hero with the Chelsea final?

Who was it that beat Chelsea for the first time in GHod knows how many years?

Which newbie started the OMT that beat Arsenal at the Emirates?

Which poster was the undisputed king of OMT's before he turned 18 and became corrupt?

Can you answer these questions? Tell me...

I think those two were mine. So youre a **** for taking my success - you fudgein hogger.

Is that all you think of? Boobs?

THIS IS A DO OR DIE MATCH FFS. This isn't Boobs, this isn't cheap bargains in Brixton market, this is champions league qualification or not.

Yes, I am infatuated with boobs.

Is that a bad thing?!?!?

And I'll have you know you can buy nearly real iPhones in Brixton market.

So deal with it.

I think those two were mine. So youre a **** for taking my success - you fudgein hogger.

I'm not taking any credit you swine. I'm testing his knowledge of OMT history. This is crunch time, no time for noobies to be making names for themselves unless your like that dude who started the Arsenal game at the Emirates.

You didn't do the 5-1 game mate. (I think)

For the record, in acknowledgement of my superior maturity in letting this travesty of democracy go today, I demand an Arsenal game next season.

I demand it.

The OMT must not be stickied, the OMT gods move in mysterious ways but Bales terrible effort appeased them on some level

If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it. Exactly the same starting line up and system for Bolton please. Bolton have no choice but to attack us too, which should leave us more space to exploit.

Absolutely, we are not Chelsea Chavs, nor Arsenal newuns.

We are Tottenham, and we have standards.

And pride.

No, i'm not disputing who we are.

I'm disputing the fact that you think this is a travesty of democracy. Did we vote on it? No. It has nothing to do with democracy.

The OMT must not be stickied, the OMT gods move in mysterious ways but Bales terrible effort appeased them on some level

I agree. Word is Bale was wearing his lucky frilly, girly, knickers for the game, should KD do likewise?

Back