• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

I can remember when ade played against us banging them in on the volley from 30 yds.

I thought we were buying him](*,)

Religious people by definition make their choices on blind faith and ignorance - you can't dispute that, it's pretty much the definition of religious. If someone bases their decisions on logic then they can't be religious.

How does that not make sense?

They base one decision on faith. That does not mean the rest of their decsions are based on faith. Your own logic makes absolutely no sense at the moment, especially as this man's religion has absolutely no relation to either Aston Villa or Tottenham Hotspur football clubs.

Cheers Toure!

It's amazing, Chelsea are apparently out of the running, yet if they win against Liverpool on Tuesday, they could quite easily finish 4th on the final day with us having Fulham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at Goodison Park

This could actually be good for us, we should do fine with three at the back against them, and they may open up a bit in false confidence. I think we can still do this.

Even with a horrible run, a result goes your way that hands you 3rd place on a plate, all you have to do is take it and we still fudging tinkle it away, time and time again we do it. It's like groundhog day.

They base one decision on faith. That does not mean the rest of their decsions are based on faith. Your own logic makes absolutely no sense at the moment, especially as this man's religion has absolutely no relation to either Aston Villa or Tottenham Hotspur football clubs.

If they are capable of applying logic it is impossible to be religious as there is no application o logic that can result in a higher power. Simple.

Back