• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

They are a good team a year or 2 ahead of us . Would love a comeback or draw , but let’s be realistic about where we are coming from .. complete and utter rebuild

Madders needs to be smarter there too though.

He knew that slide was coming and knew it would be between his legs. There are ways of landing from that which will pop the tackler's knee.

This isn't MMA, why are you fixated on injuring the opposition, it's embarrassing. Udogie has left one on Saka like you said and looks terrified on a booking, it's not productive.

We're getting nowhere with the ball and getting caught with it where there's only something to be lost not gained, disappointing.

It’s too fudging casual, our midfield need to wake the fudge up and take the game seriously.

Romero best CB in the world? Messi is having a laugh.

Would one of the 2 arsenal players get close to it if he left it?
I don't think so tbh, I think it was swinging around the post. No way for Romero to know that of course so not blaming him at all.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

This isn't MMA, why are you fixated on injuring the opposition, it's embarrassing. Udogie has left one on Saka like you said and looks terrified on a booking.

We're getting nowhere with the ball and getting caught with it where there's only something to be lost not gained, disappointing.
I'm not suggesting they do anything they can be punished for, just landing awkwardly when getting fouled in a way that puts one of theirs out for a few months or so.

I don't think so tbh, I think it was swinging around the post. No way for Romero to know that of course so not blaming him at all.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yeah, I saw the 2 players run in behind him, but replay showed they wouldn't get close to it.

It’s what happens in these games
One team always starts faster
They rarely keep it up though
That’s when we need to be our best

Back