• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

their fans boo any tackles we make from start to finish. That's all they do against us and it works a treat for them and they know it!
I should know I've been there enough times to see it. OK you can argue most fans do this but its saved up big time by them when they play us and as I say it works.
are fighting a

They must be an amazing side as our players can’t get in any of the combined sides out together by experts or fans
If they don’t walk the league this year then Lego head must be sacked

They must be an amazing side as our players can’t get in any of the combined sides out together by experts or fans
If they don’t walk the league this year then Lego head must be sacked

Don't, from october llast year i was saying they were certs for the league and if they didn't win it he should be sacked. They didn't listen though.

Apparently we're getting too roostery, except every combined XI contains at least 10 Arse players, they're better than any team we've ever played and if we even try to press high or pass our way out they will absolutely murder us.

This is a test. No doubt. Can angeball cut it at the highest level away from home? Are our players as good as arsenals?

Think we will concede. We just need to be relentless. Need to be clinical. Wave after wave. Make em count.

5-4 spurs. Game for the ages.

Most of these players go into the game with no baggage of the past thus no fear.
The midfield battle will be incredible. The attacking battle will be great. I think our soft spot will be behind Porro, and I expect them to 'homer' the ref when it comes to VdV, who can sometimes look awkward in the challenge albeit 100% fair.

For me, our new leaders are the key, and something tells me it is Sonny, Romero, and Maddison's time. I think Madders to score the winning goal in a 3-2 win...

Most of these players go into the game with no baggage of the past thus no fear.
The midfield battle will be incredible. The attacking battle will be great. I think our soft spot will be behind Porro, and I expect them to 'homer' the ref when it comes to VdV, who can sometimes look awkward in the challenge albeit 100% fair.

For me, our new leaders are the key, and something tells me it is Sonny, Romero, and Maddison's time. I think Madders to score the winning goal in a 3-2 win...

I so want this to be true. COYS

I don’t know if we will win/lose/draw. I think this is a massive test. However I do know they will be super confident, and why shouldn’t they…they came 2nd (in a one horse race) last season and they have started well again.

However, I do think they will underestimate us. All of the press/pundits are saying they will win, and let’s face it our record there is nothing short of brick, so there is a possibility they will be over confident. i hope they are.

If nothing had changed from last season I’d be hoping that we didn’t get humiliated. But it has changed - massively.

So let them think they just need to turn up to batter us. Let the press tell them that they are miles better than us. Let the pundits predict and easy Arsenal win. Al that is going to do is make Ange’s team talk easy.

are we going to win? I don’t know. Are we going to give them one hell of a game. Absolutely.

and if we do win….wow, then we know as fans that this is going to be a very fun season indeed. This game and the Liverpool game are massive for us, we good results in both we can make a very strong statement about where we are now as a club.

“I would love it if we beat them, love it” - to quote a short arsed barcodes manager.

Totally, and it’s not on Ange at all - the media are loving the interesting new guy. I bet the Arsenal fans can’t to shove it back down our throats…

Not that it matters either way tbh. He’s done a great job so far and the result this weekend won’t define him or our season.

It’s nice to feel some optimism again.
And just love it if we can do a number on them… Then the coverage really will be off the scale!

Yeah. Feeling the optimism and a loss in this match won't change that. Even though this is traditionally one of the sadder weekends of the year - the boat comes out of the lake for winter storage (Canada, my darlings) - my theme tune for this weekend is Charlie Hunter's bright and brilliant jazz cover of Bob Marley's Lively Up Yourself:

Back