• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

up against a team that basically plays the same way. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. Under poch we could neve handle the high press teams even though it was our system as well. Always disappointed me that. Im hoping we can hold our own against a team and players that have been playing that way for a while. Should be an open game. Will that suit us? I dont know. We are scoring goals but also missing chances.

up against a team that basically plays the same way. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. Under poch we could neve handle the high press teams even though it was our system as well. Always disappointed me that. Im hoping we can hold our own against a team and players that have been playing that way for a while. Should be an open game. Will that suit us? I dont know. We are scoring goals but also missing chances.
No idea what our forwards will be like -- Sonny can be an absolute world-beater sometimes, while Richi plus a bit of confidence is going to be a handful. Arsenal have a strong backline but, for once, so do we.

Saka and Jesus (or Nketiah), backed up by from Odegaard and Martinelli, had the wherewithal to prey on Dier and Sanchez. With our new CB pairing, I'm suddenly much more confident. Royal should be able to handle whoever plays left, while the combination of Udogie and VdV2 should be enough to shackle Saka.

I'll take 2-2, but what a statement a win at their place would make.

No idea what our forwards will be like -- Sonny can be an absolute world-beater sometimes, while Richi plus a bit of confidence is going to be a handful. Arsenal have a strong backline but, for once, so do we.

Saka and Jesus (or Nketiah), backed up by from Odegaard and Martinelli, had the wherewithal to prey on Dier and Sanchez. With our new CB pairing, I'm suddenly much more confident. Royal should be able to handle whoever plays left, while the combination of Udogie and VdV2 should be enough to shackle Saka.

I'll take 2-2, but what a statement a win at their place would make.
Hopefully that hamstring injury to Martinelli, keeps him out of the game. I actually think he's their most dangerous player, capable of beating multiple defenders and doing it all by himself.

they had to.

In a weird way I'm happy they cruised that, if they had a bad result, they would have needed a reaction.

Better they walk in overconfident and a little leg weary.

I not worried about them it's what we do that matters, forget about the past this is a new era, let's reflect our managers attitude. We all knew our previous manager would approach this cautiously let's be positive and confident, not gung ho but make them think about us.

Taking a trip to the dark side, they seem more concerned about their meeting with City in two weeks. They see themselves as the only serious challenger with Liverpool being a possible dark horse.

Given how superior they are to us in every aspect, we might be in for a tonking if we go there and try to play our normal game. We obviously won't get a sniff of the ball and will have to do a lot more defending.

Well...we might, of course, but Merson more than many should know that these games have a life of their own, and are more often than not much closer than what's expected.

A much poorer Spurs side certainly wasn't "blown away" at theirs last year, and it wasn't until Royal's ridiculous red that the game was over - we were well in it until then, despite Arse having more of the ball.

They are obviously favourites and are the most likely side to win on Sunday, but if Lego man and his team of talented toddlers go into the game with a similar arrogance as Merson, they will be in for a surprise.

My main question is, how different tactically is Postecoglou from Peter Bosz?

we will see on Sunday. Hopefully he won’t be as naieve. Personally, I would play Skipp and give him a man to man marking role on Odourguard. He is the person that makes them tick. Stop him and we are halfway to stopping the Arse!

I'm hoping this is a good omen, I was on a cruise ship on way to Caribbean when we beat Chelsea in League Cup final, on an other ship in Hamburg when we beat Chelsea last season and I shall be on ship in La Rochelle on Sunday.
That's great. Only problem is... we're not playing Chelsea!

I love how Arsenal have 1 good season in how many? And they are automatically league contenders without kicking a ball. Same with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, get top 4 once since 1862 and now they are automatically a top 4 side who will contend for top 4 every year. Really does baffle me.

Back