• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

Poor performance, but we fudging did what we had to do, and that's not fudging sexy is it? Crunch game, we won. We won. Ace goal, reminded me of that Argentina goal vs Greece in the 94 world Cup. Lovely. I don't give a brick we've been a bit brick lately. We did what we had to do. At fudging Wembley. New stadium next season. The future is bright, the future is lilywhite!

Shame all of you doubters. Shameful.

That’s the definition of stumbling over the line.

Well done for top 4.

But it was all so meh for the past few games

You two need a long hard look in your respective mirrors. No custard for either of you until you lighten the fudge up and support the fudging team.

Life is way too short to wallow in misery. GGG surely you know this better than most..

They can overtake Liverpool.
Yeah, but the commentator was talking about Spurs having taken a big step in securing top 4 after the win tonight. Pretty clueless, if you ask me.

So we went from a potential 3 into 2 for top 4 and 1 out of 3 to potentially be relegated to whether Lollerpool will choke on Sunday. Poor Sky. :D

New stadium to host champions league games ... levy timed it to perfection.

Get the few players needed by poch to win us that league
If he had built it two years earlier he wouldn't have been that far off either. :rolleyes:

As I proudly and confidently predicted (post #137 aside). A total stroll.

Especially that first half.

Now to find a way to get King Kane the golden boot with another season-ending thrashing of Leicester.

Kane wasnt. Offside from the free-kick in the corner was bad enough, but that pass in the last minute was awful and could have been costly as it set up the counter and subsequent free-kick.
But, he got the winner, and what a finish it was, so I can let him off

How can the same player hit that finish and that pass?

Yeah, but the commentator was talking about Spurs having taken a big step in securing top 4 after the win tonight. Pretty clueless, if you ask me.

So we went from a potential 3 into 2 for top 4 and 1 out of 3 to potentially be relegated to whether Lollerpool will choke on Sunday. Poor Sky. :D
Actually, securing top 4 is a big step in securing top 4, so basically he is correct :p:rolleyes:

Heard that too. Poor commentating. A big step TOWARDS?? No mate SECURED was the word you were looking for

An other season where we have let down the deluded faction of our support, I can understand how people might be disappointed with our recent form but the ridiculous comments about the manager and players has been infantile. To finish in the top 4 playing every game away is a great achievement, at the start of the season most thought we would be lucky to get in top 6. Looking forward to our last league game at that soulless concrete heap, to me going there has been my worse experience following Spurs for over 60 years, it's like a day out at the seaside, ok once or twice a year but wouldnt want to do it every week.

Back