• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

If Poch sends out the same team with Wanyama and Sissoko in midfield, that will be a massive moment for me. Surely Poch can see what is going on?

They cannot transition the ball, so Eriksen has to come deep... meanwhile Alli only ever flicks it first time to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine player, Son gets it, turns, turns, gets tackled... and then Kane may as well not exist.

Fuming. The only bright side is I bet on 0-0 when I saw our midfield, but it looks like Saudi Sportswashing Machine will find a winner at some point

That was super, super bad. As people have said, it is all mental. We look totally shot. I agree that we need Lucas on - we just need something new, to shock the players into a different sort of mind-set. I think only Eriksen comes out of that half with any real credit.

Sissoko is taking some flack and I will say it looks like he went hiding as the half progressed. He has been poor on the ball but so has the rest of the team. What I would say about Sissoko is that if there is any hint of danger from an opposition attack, he is always there. A couple of times they have broken our lines and he is always in the right position to close the space. But no denying a bad half from him in possession, as with almost everyone.

The real sad thing is, when Kane was through with that bouncing ball, I did not for one second expect him to score. His head has completely gone. Pretty crazy that something seems to have affected the entire team at the same time but it is most noticeable with Kane. Is he embarrassed by the social media banter for claiming a goal? Is he knackered? Is he still injured? Whatever it is, he is adding nothing to our team right now and it's incredibly sad to see. I genuinely fear for him going to the World Cup in this state, under that kind of pressure, and mucking himself up for us next season. He needs to be out of the limelight for a few weeks to recharge, because he is just not adding anything to us right now.

Son as well...he just looks gone. He's always been streaky, for good or for bad, but he's in a real bad run. Doesn't look like the footballer he is capable of being. Dele I don't really blame, we take the rough with the smooth with him. His flicks often open up teams and that kind of spontaneity is sometimes what we need, but maybe there is a cause to say he could play it simple more

Lucas on. We need a mental stimulus. We need the old guard to need to prove themselves, we need a new player to add some unpredictability. We've sleepwalked into this situation and we need to shake it up. GHod knows what happened since that Chelsea game but the performances went off a cliff. I can only assume Poch has access to all the physical data he would need, and if it is physical, I would hope he would make changes. If it is mental, to me there is no easy answer other than to try and add a stimulant in the form of someone new. We have to risk that he may not be up to speed on the press or the defensive shape...or maybe we don't, since a draw and a win against Leceister still gets us third? Maybe Poch is reasoning that in bad form, we won't score regardless but we absolutely cannot lose today.

I will say another thing -- if some of these players have tired of listening to Poch's voice, then we best change a few of the phucking players in the summer. The drop off after the Chelsea game is not acceptable if we want to be a club challenging for honours.

I will say another thing -- if some of these players have tired of listening to Poch's voice, then we best change a few of the phucking players in the summer. The drop off after the Chelsea game is not acceptable if we want to be a club challenging for honours.

3 changes:
- replace Llorente with someone who can have an impact
- swap GKN with someone who can beat a man
- replace Sissoko with a creative CM

We'd then have the depth to cover with dips in form etc

Back