• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd League cup semi Final first leg

Davies looks like the player we had in our team back in September, seemingly fighting for his place and doing the easy things wrong. I thought Townsend had a very good opening 20, in fact I'd say at that time he was our best player. Then he took on that long range strike and has looked poor since.

Are those passing chalkboards done in real time? They must be shocking for some of our players so far, can someone clever have a look at one? Or are they done the next day?

maybe we'll knick one from a set piece. at least dier has drawn a save from the keeper.

i'm a bit shocked at how technically deficient some of our players look.

tbf stambouli has been pretty good. easily best player of the half along with dier possibly.

Dear me; they played at 300mph, we forgot to pass and move and just started lumping it.

Felt like 2002 all over again

Dear me; they played at 300mph, we forgot to pass and move and just started lumping it.

Felt like 2002 all over again

In truth, that half of football was no different to 80% of other halfs this season. Shockingly poor.

Terrible first half from us, and I have to say that Sheffield United look like a very good team. One of the best that have come to the Lane this season.

Rose on for Davies at half time, please. Davies is too slow to cope with their right winger. If that is where he normally plays, you have to wonder why Rose didn't start the game.

Mason has also been poor, although he finished better than he started.

Davies been Dier.

I think we're losing a lot by playing Kane in the hole, he should be up front leaving Eriksen more room in that area.

Back