• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT ***

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
Sunday 4pm k.o.

White Hart Lane

Haven't done one of these for years and can't remember all the badger rules but here's my team. Howay the Spurs man.

----------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
------------------Dier-----Ali-----------------
---------Lamela Dembele Eriksen--------
----------------------Kane--------------------

3-0

Liking the team, liking Lamela, liking our chances, let's get a win and see Saudi Sportswashing Machine's tears turn in to their fog on the Tyne.

Shows how far Saudi Sportswashing Machine have fallen when we can't even rely on Greg to have some kind of abomination ready to post as soon as the ref blew his whistle tonight.

Ah brick @awesome dawson we're having a great season and you try your best to fudge it up with this tinkle poor effort. You better get some badgers in here quick and add some team badges, fancy graphics and TV listing information whilst you are at it.

I have to question if indeed you are in fact "awesome" Mr Dawson after this vile thread of yours. Despite how repulsed I am by it, I hope Pochettino's good juju will continue to work its' magic and we manage to stop undeservedly losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home despite outplaying them for the whole game.

-----------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen----Rose
-------------------Dier----Alli----------------------
-------Lamela------Dembele-------Eriksen------
-----------------------Kane-------------------------

Subs:
Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Bentaleb, Chadli, N'Jie. Son

Big squad. Means no places for the likes of Onomah, Carroll, Townsend, Fazio, Trippier, Winks and still Mason and Pritchard to return.

I have to question if indeed you are in fact "awesome" Mr Dawson after this vile thread of yours. Despite how repulsed I am by it, I hope Pochettino's good juju will continue to work its' magic and we manage to stop undeservedly losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home despite outplaying them for the whole game.

-----------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker---Alderweireld---Vertonghen----Rose
-------------------Dier----Alli----------------------
-------Lamela------Dembele-------Eriksen------
-----------------------Kane-------------------------

Subs:
Vorm, Wimmer, Davies, Bentaleb, Chadli, N'Jie. Son

Big squad. Means no places for the likes of Onomah, Carroll, Townsend, Fazio, Trippier, Winks and still Mason and Pritchard to return.

I concur

To the rescue
upload_2015-12-2_13-6-10-png.2545

I prefer when we play with Dembele deeper and Alli as the more advanced central midfielder. Other than that, same team for me.

-------------Lloris

Walker--Alder--Verts--Rose

----------Dier---Alli

Lamela----Onomah----Son

--------------Njie

Our front 4 looked very flat against West Brom, and very lively against Monaco. Give Kane and Eriksen a few more days to refresh themselves

GB that is never going to happen and neither should it. The whole point in resting the likes of Kane and Eriksen against Monaco is that they come back against Saudi Sportswashing Machine refreshed and continue our fine home form. Imagine the backlash if we drew a blank on Sunday with Clinton up front and left Kane on the bench.

-------------Lloris

----------Dier---Alli

Lamela----Onomah----Son

--------------Njie

Our front 4 looked very flat against West Brom, and very lively against Monaco. Give Kane and Eriksen a few more days to refresh themselves

You're crazy man. No offense lol.

This is still the Prem, Saudi Sportswashing Machine might have been dross so far this year, but they still won their last game against the Bin dippers. They'll be more confident. Writing off any game in the PL as easy is a fool's error.

Strongest available team will be sent out by Poch and this is the right decision.

I reckon our bench will look impressive on Sunday. My guess is:

Bentaleb, N'Jie, Chadli, Wimmer, Onomah, Vorm.

Lloris
Walker/Alderweireld/Vertonghen/Rose
Dier/Alli
Lamela/Son/Eriksen
Kane​

-------------Lloris

----------Dier---Alli

Lamela----Onomah----Son

--------------Njie

You are definitely on a wind up.

I would like to see a 3 behind Kane without Eriksen for a game or two - see how much we actually rely on him - Lamela Son and Dembele should do well imo

-------------Lloris

----------Dier---Alli

Lamela----Onomah----Son

--------------Njie

Utterly bonkers. They've had a weeks rest since the last game, then 6 days til our next game on the 19th and then a week til our next game on boxing day

GB is a nutter

Other than that 10 players pick themselves and some debate over Eriksen. Either Son or Njie for him is possible. We know Poch rewards good perfomrances in mid week with PL starts, based on last night I would say Njie and Lamela make cases and Lamela is pretty much bang on to start.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine ran themselves in to the ground last week but now have some confidence and momentum but we should on paper beat them.

COYS

Back