• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

Dier has been absolutely awful tonight. On the right of the back 3, Vardy had him on toast. Seems to have moved more into midfield and can't pass, can't tackle. He tried to push up and missed his tackle (again) for their second goal.

We've made chances, but defensively been brittle and it's been almost entirely down to the non-performance of Dier tonight. I'd say he need to wake up but it's too phucking late now.

I agree. His forward passing is so poor.

Come on, we can do this. Dier will wake up this half, Alli will want to prove his worth and Kane will find the net. We can do it, come on you Spurs!

What the fudge. Like the Madrid game, I missed the first half.

This is awful, though. Genuinely, 100% awful. What. The. fudge?

We have been brick most the season - with a couple of exceptions

And we’re still in the top 6. Not that it’s the benchmark but I recall being close to the bottom 3 more than once at this time of year.

This isn’t great but it’s probably only the second such spell in 3 seasons. Give them a chance.

Dunno whats gone on since Madrid at home. It can't be just as simple to say they have got too big time off the back of it, something isn't right in terms of application at the moment. Maybe they just need a good old fashioned bolllocking to buck their ideas up but the last 4 games have been poor to average throughout.

Spurs just posted a vid when the players headed out for the 2nd half. They looked without any sort of confidence. All quiet and looking down. Didn't look up for a fight back

Back