• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

why do we collapse and yet other teams are capable of fighting

Dunno. But we lose to a world class strike from Drogba, a goal that didn't exist, have to go open, and that makes us concede space. It's not really about crumbling. It's frustrating as fudge but there you go.

I hate Chiles saying that it may lessen the controversy. fudge that. It completely changes the flow of the game, alters the plan. We weren't given a fair crack and it's a disgrace.

Moving on from that brick decision.

What the fudge, why are we still allowing them to open us so easily. Injustice like that whilst i can accept is mentally tough should not lead to this. 5 goals against irregardless of the decision is pathetic. Aside from a couple of players thats our strongest team out there supposedly.

exactly, thats a major problem

we did get back to 2-1 thank GHod, so the horror decision cannot be even an excuse now as shocking as it was

we fell apart at 2-1

I think I our players got a huge adrenaline rush following the "non-goal" and when that wore off they were fudged.

That didnt hurt as much as I thought it would do. Meh. So what. Fa cup. As I've said before im losing interest in football each year that passes.

Gonna concentrate on life, family, and more important things

I really hope Harry lays into the ref and forgets about all this being diplomatic and keeping the FA happy stuff.

exactly, thats a major problem

we did get back to 2-1 thank GHod, so the horror decision cannot be even an excuse now as shocking as it was

we fell apart at 2-1

Quite simply we feel apart when we weakened an already strained midfield by taking VDV off. Rookie. You could see why Harry did it. But a more astute move was 3 at the back 5 in midfield and 2 up front. We might have had a chance then.

You have to admit regardless of the ghost goal, that was a completely unprofessional performance and Harry must now leave. An FA Cup semi at Wembly FFS, completely unforgivable.

Back