• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Standard 4-5-1 if everyone is fit

..............................Brad

Walker...........King........Kaboul/Gallas............BAE

Lennon..........Parker.............Modric...............Bale

.........................VDV
......................................Ade

Wingers on the wings, and let Rafa do whatever the f#ck he wants. We absolutely smash them in terms of creative players, and Modric, Bale, VDV and Lennon, should be able to cause them more than enough problems.

We have to stop being so restrained and just go with some instinct while attacking them.

Parker in front of an organized and disciplined back 4, and with some early possession to calm the nerves, and I think we can do them.

COYS

Ivanovic will be a big loss in defence for them, I rate him as the best right back in the league too. Would love it if Ashley Cole misses our game too, I think Lennon could have a potential field day with Bertrand at left back..

Havent seen any news, did he get banned??

Wingers on the wings, and let Rafa do whatever the f#ck he wants. We absolutely smash them in terms of creative players, and Modric, Bale, VDV and Lennon, should be able to cause them more than enough problems.

We have to stop being so restrained and just go with some instinct while attacking them.

Parker in front of an organized and disciplined back 4, and with some early possession to calm the nerves, and I think we can do them.

COYS

Its harsh on Jermain Defoe, bearing in mind he scored again (good finish too) and is our Top Scorer, but I think this will be the line-up, providing Kaboul is fit

If we do want to play 4-5-1, VdV really will have to play and be combative in that midfield trio. I'm not sure we can do that.

they will probably go with Lampard, Ramires, Mikel/Essien in that midfield trio. If so, VdV will basically need to occupy Essien/Mikel when we don't have the ball. Modric can be more disciplined and sit deeper. I felt we really missed someone like Huddlestone against Norwich, someone who could take the ball off the defenders and use it. We just got hustled off it all over the park. I think when Bale hit the bar, we passed the ball superbly. We need to get back to that quality. What was alarming was the way we just didn't compete. That was so disheartening.

If we do want to play 4-5-1, VdV really will have to play and be combative in that midfield trio. I'm not sure we can do that.

they will probably go with Lampard, Ramires, Mikel/Essien in that midfield trio. If so, VdV will basically need to occupy Essien/Mikel when we don't have the ball. Modric can be more disciplined and sit deeper. I felt we really missed someone like Huddlestone against Norwich, someone who could take the ball off the defenders and use it. We just got hustled off it all over the park. I think when Bale hit the bar, we passed the ball superbly. We need to get back to that quality. What was alarming was the way we just didn't compete. That was so disheartening.

VdV has done that job in the past and in the last 4 months or so he has looked a lot more disciplined than he did last season when he did that kind of job very well against Inter and Milan (I think it was).

has until 6pm tomorrow to plead guilty or request a hearing. no way he ain't getting a 3 match ban now whatever he chooses to do

Yeah. They could possibly put in an appeal at a late stage before the game so that he could play, but then he will probably get an additional one match ban for a frivolous appeal so I doubt they'll do that.

sure the hearing will be on thursday or friday even if he chooses to contest it.

the comedy pairing of luiz and cahill couldn't be better for us

sure the hearing will be on thursday or friday even if he chooses to contest it.

Wouldn't call it a comedy pairing, both are very good actually and we will do well to trouble them.

Don't they get a couple of days do decide if they want to appeal or not? I think I've seen similar things in the past, or at least heard of clubs thinking about doing stuff like that. But I don't think they will be happy with an additional match suspension in the PL run-in so I'm guessing they'll just accept it.

COYS

This squad, but with Kaboul and Gallas instead of King

If we turn up with the attitude of the former 3-4 games, they'll do us tennis scores, right there on Wembley.

We had better get the finger out.

The way i see it is this: we need to get 4th and the FA Cup to wipe the smile of all the gooners faces, if we achieve that, we can say we had a better seadon than them.

100% THIS!

It's quite strange that despite being rubbish for a few months, an FA Cup win and 4th place finish would be our best season in what, 30 years?

COYS! Lets do this brick.

Thought that too, but I cant see King being dropped for this to be honest.

Maybe. Though 'arry picked Gallas / Kaboul for Sunderland, so it's possible they are his 1st choice (which sadly, I agree they should be)

Back