• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

I shall do it.

I have no friends on this board so i cant lose any if we dont get a result.

I have a 3-1-0 record.

funny-pictures-kitten-will-help-you.jpg

I am sooo tinkled, I thought this side, after getting ade and parker, had shaken that inane ability to collapse ! We were just sooo deep at 2-0, when sagna scored the header, I got a bit worried, then so quickly after van persie. We didn't pin them back down the wings, walker and bale weren't let loose enough, their defense was initially a shambles.

But sport is a lot about mentality, when something clicks, the rest fall into place. Or, as to us, out of sorts.King was exposed time and again for walnut's goals, and when they started to put together flowing moves gong forward, we seemed to freeze and let them through. Rosicky and Sagna back is big for them, they are good and important players. Ours went missing; I really really hope we bounce back and win next game, we need to kick start the final push and forget all the hubris around the game.

i think i should do it to make up for this game

I think if you go anywhere near starting an OMT for that game, the thread need be deleted like Greg's OMT was and then you need be banned for a period of time. You might be capable of doing many things but doing an OMT just isn't within your skill set.

I'm eased everyone just igbores ginolaginolaginola, he was equally unbearable in the Stevenage game, and ended up apologising afterward. Mate, just shut up will you when we play badly; how old are you? I'm saying no older than 13

I'm eased everyone just igbores ginolaginolaginola, he was equally unbearable in the Stevenage game, and ended up apologising afterward. Mate, just shut up will you when we play badly; how old are you? I'm saying no older than 13

Just said he's 29 mate.

As soon as Kranchie was picked for this game I had a bad feeling. When Redknapp paired him with Modric in central midfield for the Manshtty game at home, I said before that game that we would be overrun in midfield. so it proved then and so it proved today. We need to get back to the shape that got us to 3rd. All this rotation and playing unfit players (BAE, VDV, King and Sandro today) or playing players out of position (Kranchie, Bale, VDV) is not helping us gain any rythm. 4- -1 against United please with Bale and Lennon on the wings. Work ethic must improve too. We must get back to the whole team pressing from the front to the back. Harry must sort it out and go back to what works.

They wanted to win this more than us. And we were tactically all over the place.

Apart from that Van persie was the difference between the two teams.

If it wasnt for that early lucky goal, today could have been a complete disaster..

As soon as Kranchie was picked for this game I had a bad feeling. When Redknapp paired him with Modric in central midfield for the Manshtty game at home, I said before that game that we would be overrun in midfield. so it proved then and so it proved today. We need to get back to the shape that got us to 3rd. All this rotation and playing unfit players (BAE, VDV, King and Sandro today) or playing players out of position (Kranchie, Bale, VDV) is not helping us gain any rythm. 4- -1 against United please with Bale and Lennon on the wings. Work ethic must improve too. We must get back to the whole team pressing from the front to the back. Harry must sort it out and go back to what works.

You realise that with Kranjcar it was 2-2 and without we lost 3-0 yeah?

Any post match interviews with Harry etc?

I bet Wengers voice got better all of a sudden the ****

I actually have - this time its a proper oMT - no female pics etc

But you had your chance and if you didn't think that this match was worthy of a proper OMT then it's someone else's turn to hold the chalice and show how good they can be.

The next time for either of us will be next season as we failed to land our team success in the games for which we started the OMT.

Back