• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

I'm suprised Harry didn't take Parker or Modric off rather than King. Let's hope Modric doesn't do anything crazy.

apart from the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, we have been brick since xmas

this was coming. we cant keep the ball

Is it me? Or those banners they have hanging around the ground are all the same size, and material. Bought by the club and put up to make it look like the fans did them?

I know nothing to do with the game!!! But brick none the less

an absolute disaster all round, once again our players bought into the hype and thought they only had to turn up, bearing in mind what arse have done today united could easily break double figures next week if we don't buck our ideas up and show some heart

very disappointed

Harry 4 England hasn't done us any favours lost our focus on doing the simple things well.

THose 2 yellows for parker and modric 1st half also had an effect, as the midfield couldn't battle for the game when we needed it.

Harry 4 England hasn't done us any favours lost our focus on doing the simple things well.

THose 2 yellows for parker and modric 1st half also had an effect, as the midfield couldn't battle for the game when we needed it.

Good points

8)

Did Neville really give a listing of forthcoming games and then say that the teams will be playing each other.... REALLY?! So that's why he gets paid to give us such informative brick? We know that teams play each other when the fixture pits one side against another. It's hardly like we are going to be playing the fudging Girl Guides, is it?

I think if we did, we would probably lose on this form.

manager could have made a change, Sandro on for either...we were 2-0 up

Back