• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project

If the NDP takes any significant step forward in the next few weeks,after Levys hardballing of Madrid, placating of AVB, Baldini recruitment and blazing his way across the boardrooms of the world this summer.. he might have to get a stand named after him!

In all seriousness, the man is fast becoming a Tottenham legend. If he isn't already.

How much awesomeness would be radiating from his little bald head as he is pictured on camera watching Vertonghen parade the Premier League trophy at the new White Hart Lane!

Replace the ball in the logo. If only I was better at mock-ups I post a picture of a ****erel on a little bald head.

If Levy ends this transfer window correctly... he should build a statue to himself outside the new ground, 20ft high.

If Levy ends this transfer window correctly... he should build a statue to himself outside the new ground, 20ft high.

...using whatever surplus from the Bale sale.
£7m it's made of gold
£1m brass
£2k papier mâché

If its a deficit Levy has to be one of those street artists depending to be a statue until he makes up the difference.

I do not like levy and i do not trust him.

He has made a lot of mistakes and done some things right. So far i give him a 7 out of 10 but i do not get the massive love in for him.

I have a very good intuition on this sort of thing, the fella is a wrong un.

I couldn't disagree more. There's only one club that has pulled itself up by the bootstraps without a sugar daddy and is gatecrashing the elite... and coincidentally there is only one club who has Daniel Levy as chairman.

Whatever his action he has used the experience to make himself better going forward.

I think people are latching on to him because he is the one constant that is always, like the fans, fighting Spurs' corner. The pink hat melodrama only serves to highlight this fact further.

I do not like levy and i do not trust him.

He has made a lot of mistakes and done some things right. So far i give him a 7 out of 10 but i do not get the massive love in for him.

I have a very good intuition on this sort of thing, the fella is a wrong un.

If most fans weren't such impatient, fickle people they'd realise what an amazing job Levy has done and he's far from finished. He won't quit until we've reached the top, but there are no short cuts when you're doing the RIGHT right way.

If you're really serious with your post I can pretty much guarantee that your intuition is ****ed.

There are still people who think Levy's a sub-par chairman? After this window?

He's a phenomenal chairman. The one blot on his CV is the constantly delayed stadium, but if he manages to pull that off, pound for pound he'll have been one of the very best chairmen in Europe between 2005 and 2015, right up there with Hans Joachim-Watzke and Aurelio De Laurentiis.

And I think Phil Horatio's point is a good one: it does seem like he genuinely cares about the club, and quite possibly to some degree acts according to his inner fan when managing it. Not sure if that's because he's really a Spurs fan (as he states occasionally in his chairman's messages) or because he stands to make a lot if Spurs are eventually sold for a profit (part-owner, I believe) but either way it endears him to the fans in a way that Gazidis' or Woodward's actions do not.

...using whatever surplus from the Bale sale.
£7m it's made of gold
£1m brass
£2k papier mâché

If its a deficit Levy has to be one of those street artists depending to be a statue until he makes up the difference.
Genius! But can you imagine the negotiations for getting your picture taken with him?

Spoke to Graham Roberts before the Arsenal game this weekend. He believed that the stadium building starts in 2014 and are finished in 2016. The last season we will play our games at wembley..

Can you picture every home game with 92,000 attendance ... somehow I can. Maybe a little imagination from the Board for the less attractive fixtures.

I am Frazier Campbell ... not even a season at WHL and only on loan.

Can you picture every home game with 92,000 attendance ... somehow I can. Maybe a little imagination from the Board for the less attractive fixtures.

I am Frazier Campbell ... not even a season at WHL and only on loan.

As far as I can see, you're not Fraizer Campbell.

And if we end up moving to Wembley, I can see the club pulling a great scheme, lowering ticket prices for a season to fill up the ground, which will probably create a great atmosphere, which will then carry over into the new stadium. Plus, it gives younger and poorer fans a chance to see games live, which will be invaluable in pulling support towards us from the London area and creating more long-term fans that apply for season tickets when they earn more (if that ever happens again).

As far as I can see, you're not Fraizer Campbell.

And if we end up moving to Wembley, I can see the club pulling a great scheme, lowering ticket prices for a season to fill up the ground, which will probably create a great atmosphere, which will then carry over into the new stadium. Plus, it gives younger and poorer fans a chance to see games live, which will be invaluable in pulling support towards us from the London area and creating more long-term fans that apply for season tickets when they earn more (if that ever happens again).

A new shopping centre to leave the ****s(wifes) at while we enjoy the game.

No offence was meant by the use of the word ****, it was done in a light hearted way to try and bond with another poster, if there are any woman on here who liked to be ****ed by lots of different dingdongs, i respect your life choices.

Well, I checked who I was before typing, obviously that very post I became Mbulelo Mabizela - who, for all I know, might be the new Doctor Who.

I'll certainly get up to Wembley for a few if that's part of the plan - what about the new Upton Park option .... assuming it'll be ready by then?.

A new shopping centre to leave the ****s(wifes) at while we enjoy the game.

No offence was meant by the use of the word ****, it was done in a light hearted way to try and bond with another poster, if there are any woman on here who liked to be ****ed by lots of different dingdongs, i respect your life choices.

Pessimist?

I can see certain benefits from playing at Wembley, not sure some other clubs will like it, especially if we were to reach a League cup final or FA semi.
The early games though I would say we are giving up our home advantage, then we have to do the same again the following season until the new stadium becomes 'our home', if you catch my meaning

I thought there were strict limits on the number of games and events Wembley could hold. If a club was homeless for a while, there is room for a few games, but a whole season seems improbable. Possibly it would be an option for a few games if the works overran.

Spoke to Graham Roberts before the Arsenal game this weekend. He believed that the stadium building starts in 2014 and are finished in 2016. The last season we will play our games at wembley..

I think he is a bit out of the loop.

Going back to a game at the start of the new ear, a Tottenham Director told me that work was due to start around May 2014. The idea of using Wembley was simply a suggestion from our side to avoid the additional construction cost/complexity of building 3/4 of the stadium, then coming back to finish after moving in. Wembley rejected us.

Since then we've changed architects, and from what I've heard will need to apply for significant changes to planning permissions.

I think he is a bit out of the loop.

Going back to a game at the start of the new ear, a Tottenham Director told me that work was due to start around May 2014. The idea of using Wembley was simply a suggestion from our side to avoid the additional construction cost/complexity of building 3/4 of the stadium, then coming back to finish after moving in. Wembley rejected us.

Since then we've changed architects, and from what I've heard will need to apply for significant changes to planning permissions.

So is the design going to be very different then?

So is the design going to be very different then?

I haven't heard a lot, but a slightly higher capacity and a different roof structure were mentioned. The overall height of the stadium is going to be larger, and we are definitely planning to be playing in a revised version of a partially complete stadium rather going to Wembley.

Back