• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Neil Perry has been taking a few more shots in the sun.
Talented photographer also a fan

https://twitter.com/NPPhotographer

DhG299sWkAEIqMd.jpg:large

DhG06ahXcAAr4S6.jpg:large

DhG3wjWXcAAtywJ.jpg:large

DhG4MmGXkAEiylB.jpg:large

I was surprised by that last picture really showing the developments at the South end for access and tidying up from the chaos it has been almost since ground break.

Some ITK from N17_Bishop on SSC:

badger will be back on roof!!!!! 100% confirmed! Hope this puts to bed an open question!

Only know of one. Tip of south stand roof/sky walk. Will be a photo opp for the walkers.

Can’t really openly give specific information as I’m now officially an employee again. Had day 1 of 3 training today so privy to non public domain info.

Some are sensitive some not but I have to be careful of what I post. I’ll post/clarify what I can especially if in public domain already.

But the info I have will be from presentations by people such as the heads of departments.

Nice Sound bites, add all the other screens at present in the pl including and they still won’t fill our 4 combined.
Longest video wall in Europe.
All four mobile operators have masts on site so 100% coverage in addition to 100% WiFi.
Tott experience 100% free. Accessible from shop and high road.
Only all year round NFL hub/store in Europe.
Will sell all 32 nfl team merchandise all year round with increased merchandising of visiting teams during nfl events. Normal THFC football areas will be converted for this.
Ridiculously well spec’d for additional assistance guest. Nearly every disability catered for, even sky walk!!

Ps that sky walk has NO out railings on way up! You are just attached to a safety cable attached to inner wall railing. Scary ah!t if you hate heights!

Can't think of a way in which they could have enclosed them tbh

Exposed engineering features in stadia is hardly a new trend anyway

It's nit-picking, but does anyone else wish they'd not left the tree things exposed behind the glass?

I hate that new trend for leaving the workings of buildings exposed (bare concrete ceilings etc). Just put a proper finish on things.

How would you have put a proper finish on those monsters mate? Looks great. I think they are a great feature.

The trees are fine, but now sure about the bare concrete terracing showing through the roof. WIll it be painted white? Or maybe an industrial look with polished concrete floors mirroring the roof will work.

It's nit-picking, but does anyone else wish they'd not left the tree things exposed behind the glass?

I hate that new trend for leaving the workings of buildings exposed (bare concrete ceilings etc). Just put a proper finish on things.
You've jumped the shark there GB. Just when I thought I couldn't disagree with you any more, you've layered on another epic.

What next... you think Kane needs to work on his finishing?

Back