• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Well that's not good news and the thought of trekking over to Wembley for the rest of the year does not fill me with joy.
But at least it's a clear statement and we know where we are for the next two months - speculation can now shift to January.
Wembley is a huge pain but we just have to keep remembering how great the new stadium will be once we are there. And in the meantime the team needs our supppet so we will just have to bear it for a bit longer.
There’s quite a few matches in December against unglamorous opponents at poor off times which I can see being swerved, especially with a refund on offer and Christmas approaching. I feel like the club is running on fumes at the moment and needs the boost of the new ground and maybe a signing or two in Jan to give us a second wind in the run in (fans and players).

I am not even sure Man United at Home looks viable now. Pretty sure the FA will soon step in and say enough is enough, you're playing at Wembley all season now

Ive just got my new phone today as I smashed it up the other night (long story) so havent been on here and just seen the story, but what a bunch of old clams spurs are. Thats 5 more games that they wont be getting any of my money.
Such a dissapointment. I dont understand what went so wrong that they thought they would have been ready by 15th September.

So they tell us the next 5 games at Wembley but we get our refunds on a single week by week basis, that is a tinkletake, the club has used us an interest free loan

So they tell us the next 5 games at Wembley but we get our refunds on a single week by week basis, that is a tinkletake, the club has used us an interest free loan

Im pretty sure the club will have lost money through this whole ST/Wembley ordeal

Does anyone with more knowledge than me of ticketing operations have an understanding as to why this is the case? I assume there is good reason for it and don't believe they need fans money as a loan given the bank facility they have, so what is the reason for this one?

Does anyone with more knowledge than me of ticketing operations have an understanding as to why this is the case? I assume there is good reason for it and don't believe they need fans money as a loan given the bank facility they have, so what is the reason for this one?

Just asssumed it’s a cash flow mamagement issue

They keep our money as long as possible this way

I would imagine a majority of people have not forked out the full grand plus and have bought their STs on finance, on which basis I wouldn't assume the club to be sitting on a massive pot of ST cash.

As Bedford has said it'll be cashflow management.

I want to know more about the 15 year Nike deal. It has to be part of the stadium sponsorship and they're delaying an official announcement until the stadium is ready.

Back