• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Newest episodes are brick. The ones from the 90's are really good, and quite funny. :)

I stopped watching a few seasons back as it wasn't funny anymore. It seems all the writers care about is writing complex stories and having celebrity cameos (which is always a safe sign that a show is approaching its end). It's also repeating itself more and more.

Got my pack through today..beautiful shiny coins...lovely leather wallet with a pocket sized guide to our new stadium...

Apparently DC United's new stadium has a free bicycle valet. Anyone know if Spurs are going to encourage cycling to ease congestion? Would need to provide secure storage, as no one would leave a bike padlocked outside in Tottenham.

I thought the original plan for the stadium was to include the whole Boris bike scheme extended to Tottenham, got dropped when we were trying to finance the stadium.

Some guy on SIMB claiming to be ITK says EA are in talks over a naming rights deal.

That will not go down well with the Twitter n Reddit mob.. Slack-jawed, prepubescent, gamer nerds absolutely hate EA.

Prepare for another deluge of bitching of moaning if it happens, my popcorn is heating up in readiness.

Back