• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Just slightly over a month until our first game in the new place. Worried? looks like a lot to do in that time!

A lot of what? The exterior cladding doesn't need to be finished. As long as the pitch, seats, exits, roof and toilets are all in place, the stadium is ready. Not finished, but ready.
But, the pitch, the seats the exits without scaffolding, Roof etc are not in place. I am not saying its not going to be. Just saying its getting close.

But, the pitch, the seats the exits without scaffolding, Roof etc are not in place. I am not saying its not going to be. Just saying its getting close.
Pitch is finished, except for the grass, which is being laid next weekend. Not many seats left to install. The technical/mechanical is virtually finished. Is mostly the exterior and interior looks that won't be quite finished.

Just been to my hairdressers and he has a customer who coaches a Spurs youth team and apparently said first home game could be put back. Apparently the test events have been put back? Don’t know if this has already been mentioned....

Just been to my hairdressers and he has a customer who coaches a Spurs youth team and apparently said first home game could be put back. Apparently the test events have been put back? Don’t know if this has already been mentioned....
There was a rumor that the first test event had to be canceled, and the others postponed.
Well, the first test event went as planned, so make of it what you want.

I know it’s not very brave but I really don’t want Liverpool to be our first home game as it would be insufferable to lose to them. I feel we’d have beaten Chelsea last year if we’d had more games to acclimatise. I also hate the thought of them being the first fans in our shiny new away end and abusing it.

I know it’s not very brave but I really don’t want Liverpool to be our first home game as it would be insufferable to lose to them. I feel we’d have beaten Chelsea last year if we’d had more games to acclimatise. I also hate the thought of them being the first fans in our shiny new away end and abusing it.
Understand that train of thought, would also be good to be the first team we beat at the new place though....

hairdresser??? barber too common for you?? you must have a full and bouncy head of hair

grealish-reuters-m.jpg

Back