• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

This has just been sent out to those with too much money:

"Dear One Hotspur Executive Member,

We are delighted to confirm the dates for the orientation and Test Events that will be held in the lead-up to the first Premier League game at our New Stadium on Saturday 15 September against Liverpool (kick-off 12.30pm).

Executive Members will be given a priority window in which to apply to attend the two public Test Events. Full details and how to apply will follow via email in due course, once we have finalised key operational aspects surrounding which Premium areas will be open for each event."

No seat is exposed directly (i.e. not under roofing of some kind).

That doesn't mean you'll never get wet though due to rain direction and wind.

LED lights on. Do these go all the way round or just on the East and West? Can't see that they could be anywhere on the South.
I think 3 levels of LED advertising wraps around east north and west... although you can see where that 'lit up' bit stops, so am not entirely sure. Obvs the first level will go all the way round. As you say, south stand can't have all 3 levels because of all those pesky flesh bags.

U23s in new Stadium, kicking off 6 hours before we play away at United.

Thinking the pubs around the stadium will be pretty packed for that 8pm kick-off? I'm wondering if they'll keep some of the bars in the stadium open to show that game too?

I'm wondering if they'll keep some of the bars in the stadium open to show that game too?

Always seemed to me that was the whole point of the hospitality at the stadium, keep people there longer before/after games.

I can well imagine many times going to a game, and then hanging around watching the following game on TV in the bar/food area because the result is important or its a big match.

U23s in new Stadium, kicking off 6 hours before we play away at United.

Thinking the pubs around the stadium will be pretty packed for that 8pm kick-off? I'm wondering if they'll keep some of the bars in the stadium open to show that game too?
Think they missed a trick not showing the United match.

Back