• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

3g-pitch.jpg

Helps support the blades of "grass" and gives it a more natural bounce.
I'm surprised if that is the case. I would have thought they would opt for a pitch that doesn't require adding rubber granulate, considering that stuff gets everywhere, and we have ha sliding pitch with tracks, wheels and electric motors. The new pitches that don't use rubber granulate, are just as good or even better.

I'm surprised if that is the case. I would have thought they would opt for a pitch that doesn't require adding rubber granulate, considering that stuff gets everywhere, and we have ha sliding pitch with tracks, wheels and electric motors. The new pitches that don't use rubber granulate, are just as good or even better.

I'm sure the club have thought everything through, but that's an interesting point you're making. This brick goes everywhere, and you don't really want two million of those tiny rubber bastards stuck in the machinery. I know from my footballing days there's no way to prevent the pellets from sticking to basically everything.

I keep asking but people just say, unhelpfully, look at this graphic which doesn't show anything - right, moan over - are they filling in the massive bleedin' gaps behind the jumbotrons or not?

I thank you.

PS. No stupid answers. Just no more. Please.

PPS. Cue stupid answers.

PPPS. I brought them on myself, I know.

PPPPS. Whatsherface Stallone has had a baby.

I keep asking but people just say, unhelpfully, look at this graphic which doesn't show anything - right, moan over - are they filling in the massive bleedin' gaps behind the jumbotrons or not?

I thank you.

PS. No stupid answers. Just no more. Please.

PPS. Cue stupid answers.

PPPS. I brought them on myself, I know.

PPPPS. Whatsherface Stallone has had a baby.

Fill them with what? That bowl is going to be filled to the brim full of custard going by some that post here

Back