• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Latest Chris Cowlin video - can't help but think there's an awful lot of exterior glazing to go in at the south side of the east and west stands as they wrap round to the south stand - doesn't even look like they have all the framework in

Have there been any renders of what the East Stand will look like? Does the exterior cladding wrap round there too or does it remain pure glass?

Latest Chris Cowlin video - can't help but think there's an awful lot of exterior glazing to go in at the south side of the east and west stands as they wrap round to the south stand - doesn't even look like they have all the framework in

It's advancing quickly. I reckon all the roof cassettes will be in by the end of the month and the glazing won't be far off either.

New-Spurs-stadium-76-13.jpg

It's advancing quickly. I reckon all the roof cassettes will be in by the end of the month and the glazing won't be far off either.

New-Spurs-stadium-76-13.jpg
Roof cassettes have gone in incredibly quick after a somewhat slow start, no worries with that being finished on time - maybe my issue with the glazing is that the east/west south sections have not had any work done on them for quite a while - hopefully it's just a case of dedicating the time to put it in- interesting that on CCs video he mentions certain sections of glass being left out so as to pass through large materials.

Was hoping the glazing would be clear glass on the south stand, sure that's what some of the renders showed, not sure the green stuff will look as good there

Edit:

Like this

THFC-Public-Realm-Aerial-View-High-Res-September-2015-e1484842291149.jpg

Last edited:
SpksnuV.png

aASQznK.png

By nikk7 on SSC:

"Just happened to be in the High Road at the time... from what I could tell it was a tight fit, involving a fair bit of kicking and swearing.

The guys looked knackered at the end. How many more have they got to do?!"

SpksnuV.png

aASQznK.png

By nikk7 on SSC:

"Just happened to be in the High Road at the time... from what I could tell it was a tight fit, involving a fair bit of kicking and swearing.

The guys looked knackered at the end. How many more have they got to do?!"

Why was it assembled with the gaps first off?

Obviouskt there’s a good reason but I can’t think why it would be fine that way...

Why was it assembled with the gaps first off?

Obviouskt there’s a good reason but I can’t think why it would be fine that way...

Probably hard/impossible to fit them seamlessly that way, would have to be accurare to a very small degree. Having infills will allow for a bit of movement/expansion over time presumably too

Back