• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Niiiice. Lots of seats have been installed in the new south. It will be exciting to follow the final stages of the build over the summer, all the little details getting into place. :D
Any word on what the new stands will be called, or will it be plain old west, south, east type thing?

l loved doing those site visits

You get scared and excited at the same time

Seriously my legs start tingling even if the high view is on TV

I’m really bad with just the thought of heights.
Never been high on edge of a building, so very strange!
Nothing is ever straight forward for me ARrrrrrrr. :)
My legs are going now thinking about it!

Niiiice. Lots of seats have been installed in the new south. It will be exciting to follow the final stages of the build over the summer, all the little details getting into place. :D
Any word on what the new stands will be called, or will it be plain old west, south, east type thing?

Pretty sure I read that they won’t be naming the stands.

The club only confirmed there were no plans to name the stands after former players or managers, not that they wouldn't be named.

I expect that the names will either be flogged off to secondary sponsors, or bundled in with the master deal. FedEx might want to name the stands after their operating divisions: Services, Ground, Express and Freight. There will be no room for sentiment, though.

Sept 16th first game...as long there is hot/cold water in the showers,grass and set of goals ,we are all set to go...the fans can sit on the floor....

Short sighted view in my opinion. If the long term strategy is to capture more budding gentry fan base from the Arsenal, then the skywalk, climbing wall, shopping centre, and cheese and wine tasting are absolutely mandatory for Day One.

The stuff about grass, mud, goals, atmosphere and all that kicky ball commoner stuff, are frankly an afterthought...

Back