• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The interactive map is great if you haven;t seen it

marketplace730.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...edium=referral

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/

Awesome! I like the new "Shelf" pub. Nice touch with the bricks!

Notice how much effort they are making to be sure people use all the facilities, get to the stadium before the game and stay afterward?

The whole food court/bar area with other games on, legends Q&A, music...

Its designed such that people will be changing their matchday routines, instead of in and out for the game they can be there all day - I wonder just how much this will effect the matchday revenue?

Notice how much effort they are making to be sure people use all the facilities, get to the stadium before the game and stay afterward?

Its designed such that people will be changing their matchday routines, instead of in and out for the game they can be there all day - I wonder just how much this will effect the matchday revenue?

That or the train stations and high road will be f*cking chaos with 62,000 people descending on them at FT.

Awesome! I like the new "Shelf" pub. Nice touch with the bricks!
Yes, we asked for the East Stand bricks and we got some.

Everything looks so thought through. That video when kane and hugo walk out really does make it feel compact and a real cauldron for football.

Compare all this to the Olympich shambles. :)

Yes, we asked for the East Stand bricks and we got some.

Everything looks so thought through. That video when kane and hugo walk out really does make it feel compact and a real cauldron for football.

Compare all this to the Olympich shambles. :)

Even the Emirates ...

With so many games before or after our game on a matchday, it makes sense to tempt us to get there early or stay over. Thins out the departing crowd as well.

Flips the 'miss the traffic' crowd on its head. Stay behind few drinks, decent food....mosey on home.

Back