• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Always looks so much to do in 20 weeks.

I was thinking the same. I guess though that the roof will go on relatively quickly and the seats would be installed in pre-assembled rows so just need to be craned it. Everything behind the south stand looks a long way off...I guess they know what they're doing though!

Always looks so much to do in 20 weeks.

20 weeks ago:

DMB8wdpW4AEB3vF.jpg

Thank f.ck they've arrived........i was getting worried

I think they're still at the factory given the info on SSC. They can pour up to 44 pints a minute in the hands of a skilled user. The dual ones cost $2300 on their website, but that's obviously before Daniel does his negotiating.

I think they're still at the factory given the info on SSC. They can pour up to 44 pints a minute in the hands of a skilled user. The dual ones cost $2300 on their website, but that's obviously before Daniel does his negotiating.

Danny Rose was involved in the swap deal........works for me....;)

When do the one's for scaras claret get insalled?

Actually where is scara, not posted for few days has he.
Is it too much if a coincidence that sissoko has disappeared and so has scara?

Sissoko is scara ! ... all of his posts about himself have been tongue in cheek ... ffs got done by the irony ... a first touch of genius.... pass

Back