• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

But, but, but .... test events, how? If the stadium isn't finished until September/October, how are we going to host test events before playing league games? I mean, I don't suppose we're going to play a Ryan Mason testimonial or a Stevenage-friendly after the season has started?

But, but, but .... test events, how? If the stadium isn't finished until September/October, how are we going to host test events before playing league games? I mean, I don't suppose we're going to play a Ryan Mason testimonial or a Stevenage-friendly after the season has started?

Has is been confirmed that the stadium won't be ready til Sept/Oct, though? I took it that the application to play our first few games away from home is more a contingency plan, just in case?

Has is been confirmed that the stadium won't be ready til Sept/Oct, though? I took it that the application to play our first few games away from home is more a contingency plan, just in case?
I don't know how to use the like button. Nothing is certain yet, but it's more likely than not that we will play away the first few games.

Spot the difference.

WHL_68.png

WHL_69.png

WHL_70.png

WHL_71.png

WHL_72.png

WHL_73.png
Oh do fudge off and tell... :p

Test events don't mean real events with a spectacle. They mean paying 10,000 students £10 each to try and get in the same stand at the same time, try and go for a tinkle at the same time etc. while H&S inspectors stand around with clipboards.

Test events don't mean real events with a spectacle. They mean paying 10,000 students £10 each to try and get in the same stand at the same time, try and go for a tinkle at the same time etc. while H&S inspectors stand around with clipboards.

Aaaaahh! Ok, thanks for pointing that out. :)

I went to the first test event at Wembley, England U16's v Spain U16's, 20 odd thousand, I sat in the Royal Box

Back