• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Yeah im in the same boat - looks less imposing than i imagined but that could be down to the perspective. Im sure if the photo was taken at ground level it'd come across bigger
Just look at the perspective. If you can imagine one person then you will see how massive it actually is. I can’t wait until April/may when they release ST information. It’s getting so close.

Also, the premium seat/hospitality package person at THfC emailed me prices today for the new stadium packages. Sent over a pdf. Crazy prices.

How will drainage work underneath the pitch? I imagine that there will have to be cement floor somewhere beneath the two pitches. Will each pitch be tiled a little bit to drain rain water out?

The entire pitch area has already been concreted. It is surrounded by a moat that will have a cover that can be raised and lowered using hydraulics depending on which pitch is in use.

I don't know why it looks a little disappointing at this moment. But I'm sure once it's all done it will be spectacular.

Because there's still massive gaps you can see through and there's no roof on it yet. Fill in the rest of the terracing it'll look more imposing, stick the roof on it'll increase the impression, fill it with 17k yids and BINGO!

May be not quite the right location for this post. Its stadium related though ;)

I was quite enjoying to read about this today on the BBC Site:
Chelsea stadium: £1bn Stamford Bridge hit by family dispute
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42648061

How one little family are fighting for their right to light if this monstrouserty gets built right in front of their house. Also the fact that the stadium is in one council distrist
and the house another just across the train line.

But also, reading it all. 4 years! to build that thing? end of 24-25 season. Man that is a long way away for them. the talk of us having to fight with them for the right to play
in Wembley this season seems pretty far fetched now.

Anyway. After our problems with that one factory that just would not go its interesting to see it happening to others too.

Im assuming none of the scousers who live right behind that behemoth of a new stand they have built at Anfield complained about their right to light ;)

May be not quite the right location for this post. Its stadium related though ;)

How one little family are fighting for their right to light if this monstrouserty gets built right in front of their house. Also the fact that the stadium is in one council distrist

But also, reading it all. 4 years! to build that thing? end of 24-25 season. Man that is a long way away for them. the talk of us having to fight with them for the right to play

Anyway. After our problems with that one factory that just would not go its interesting to see it happening to others too.

Im assuming none of the scousers who live right behind that behemoth of a new stand they have built at Anfield complained about their right to light ;)

Fittingly, that new stadium looks quite Mordor like, IMO.

BTW, there's a stadium thread in the General football forum where this post would be perfect. ;)

Last edited:
Fittingly, that new stadium looks quite Mordor like, IMO.

BTW, there's a stadium thread in the General football forum where this post would be perfect. ;)

THeir stadium looks like something out of the old Soviet Union, perhaps fitting given their owner. Will look very dated very quickly if you ask me

Yiddos, yiddos, yiddos! :p

I don't know why it looks a little disappointing at this moment. But I'm sure once it's all done it will be spectacular.

Yeah im in the same boat - looks less imposing than i imagined but that could be down to the perspective. Im sure if the photo was taken at ground level it'd come across bigger
How about now? Looks quite different when there are people there to give it a sense of scale!

09_D222_C3-_D0_E0-4_AC6-977_B-0_A42536_ADD27.jpg

Back