• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Maybe someone will run around on the artificial pitch underneath, sliding on it in shorts.

It's been over 15 years since I slid on an artificial pitch but I do remember it generates the highest temperatures known to man.

We used to play on a car park as kids ... should have died.

We used to play on a car park as kids ... should have died.

I used to train in a multi-storey during winter. Shuttle runs up and down the ramps.

We also used to climb up on top of our stands to turn the floodlights round, so we could train on (wreck) the club who played behind our ground's pitch, rather than ours

Marvellous. Isn't it?

p02bkx4n.jpg

25mins is the claim. Tantric.
It will slide out in 25 minutes, but they spend a huge amount of time fannying around to lift up the artificial surface to expose the rails, moving stuff off the sidelines so it won't get smushed when it lifts up, moving everyone out of the way so the first few rows of seats in the south stand can lift up, blowing whistles, waving flags, donning hard hats, talking on walkie talkies, scratching their bums and generally triple checking there are no children lurking nearby... I reckon a couple of hours of Health n Safety before you can press the big red button marked "Fold up the stadium and crush anything in its path"

It will slide out in 25 minutes, but they spend a huge amount of time fannying around to lift up the artificial surface to expose the rails, moving stuff off the sidelines so it won't get smushed when it lifts up, moving everyone out of the way so the first few rows of seats in the south stand can lift up, blowing whistles, waving flags, donning hard hats, talking on walkie talkies, scratching their bums and generally triple checking there are no children lurking nearby... I reckon a couple of hours of Health n Safety before you can press the big red button marked "Fold up the stadium and crush anything in its path"
So an extra 10 mins or so?

Can they play the theme from Stingray ... including the line "Anything can happen in the next half-hour!" ? Dum-di dum dum, dum-dum etc etc

I beleve it was Colly Cibber's script

I wonder how the demand for tickets will be for our first season there. Would love to go over to see a match at the new WHL as early as possible. Can't bloody wait, it's going to be ace! :D

Back