• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

A supplier offered me the chance to watch Cheatski versus some rubbish team. I told him I would attend, but would try to smash/burn down the stadium and destroy all humans within 100 yards. I did not go.

A supplier offered me the chance to watch Cheatski versus some rubbish team. I told him I would attend, but would try to smash/burn down the stadium and destroy all humans within 100 yards. I did not go.
"Did not go" as in told to stay the fudge away?

There will always be some mug out the that will spend over the odds for something like that.

What they get out of it is down to them. if I had never been to a game and someone offered that as a one off ... I'd be all over it.

If I had lots of money and it made me happy to pay for that experience I would.

I've been to lots of various hospitality events and was at the Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project last time at WHL, it was a touch not having to pay and meet ledders, howells, Iversen, Perryman etc. food was average and seats were great.

But it all is a fuss that some enjoy and others don't.

I could never get my head round corporate entertainment at football as the sport is very tribal and time is limited to have any connexion with others, always preferred either cricket or racing entertainment as the atmosphere is more relaxed .

43a6698ab94bc6cd53295cbf1762f8ee.jpg

da8f23d3338e86119dab2f5bb1c07a2d.jpg

8aaad2bcb84372b74c798fd618b386e6.jpg

There's also a new webcam, but it's more off form than our players:

vsRfuwS.jpg

Not quite sure what I was expecting (wide, carpeted staircase, with a neon arch saying "Welcome to WHL Mr ****! Enjoy the game, COYS!" perhaps) but am I the only one underwhelmed by picture 1? Could be Wigan, Stoke or any other newly built stand in the country :(

Rest are impressive though.

How's that geezer up to his wellybob tops in concrete going to smooth out his own footprints?o_O

43a6698ab94bc6cd53295cbf1762f8ee.jpg

da8f23d3338e86119dab2f5bb1c07a2d.jpg

8aaad2bcb84372b74c798fd618b386e6.jpg

There's also a new webcam, but it's more off form than our players:

vsRfuwS.jpg

Not quite sure what I was expecting (wide, carpeted staircase, with a neon arch saying "Welcome to WHL Mr ****! Enjoy the game, COYS!" perhaps) but am I the only one underwhelmed by picture 1? Could be Wigan, Stoke or any other newly built stand in the country :(

How's that geezer up to his wellybob tops in concrete going to smooth out his own footprints?o_O
It's not quite finished is it?

o_O

Eh? Carpets?

I'm sure those pipes and that plank will be removed in time for the opening, maybe we'll stick a light in that dark room to the left as well. :p

Very impressed with the speed of the workers.
They are moving very fast like army ants ;)

Only the best will do for mr levy. ;) I hope none of them take liberties with throwing scum scarves and whatnot into the concrete, like some of ours did at Emirates. :p

Only the best will do for mr levy. ;) I hope none of them take liberties with throwing scum scarves and whatnot into the concrete, like some of ours did at Emirates. :p
In about 15 years (from construction) a small, internal panel that will be visible to fans will slowly start to delaminate to reveal the letters THFC

Quite interesting i was working with a lad the other day who used to be a groundsman at Spurs. One of these people who has no interest in football whatsoever so gave quite a down to earth opinion. Was saying that Daniel Levy also employs the groundsman to do his own properties.

Apparently he's very rarely home, but they'd be working on his property over a weekend for example when he's away and occasionally a security guard would come up and say something like "Mr Levy would like to know why that barrow is still there" or "why hasn't this van been moved yet". So he'd be watching them via his cameras from wherever he was and relaying messages to his security team. Also very close friends with Alan Sugar, i didn't know that. Apparently he's a very nice person but his Mrs is a bit of a bitch.

Back