• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Justice Dove: The final legal issue I need to consider is the appraoch taken to the scheme during and after the SoS granted the CPO

Not a lawyer but I think the first statement which he came up with helps us massively - ie that the council is assumed to have acted properly unless someone can show otherwise.....and from what I remember there hasnt been any strong evidence to suggest that they acted improperly has there?

Not a lawyer but I think the first statement which he came up with helps us massively - ie that the council is assumed to have acted properly unless someone can show otherwise.....and from what I remember there hasnt been any strong evidence to suggest that they acted improperly has there?
I guess we will find out.

I also cant see how anyone can claim that events since the CPO make it invalid. Its not as if the CPO was granted for a football stadium and we're now going to build an airport. Whether teh capacity has changed slightly or design be tweaked is neither here nor there

Justice Dove: I do not accept that it was misderection to assume the regularity of the decision to make the CPO

Justice Dove: I do not accept that it was misderection to assume the regularity of the decision to make the CPO

As he flicks down the arguments of Archvillian's appeal, it's like watching an election night on TV and seeing the polling station returns building up to a call for a majority government.

Says the Judge: 'The applicant's submission relies heavily on a semantic approach rather than the substance of the decisions.'

He's calling bullschitt.

Back