• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Has anyone tried pre-ordering the commemorative programme for the Palace game? Each time I click on the link, it takes me to a page of souvenir type gifts but no programme showing?

Seems to have been pulled. I had one in my basket and was waiting to get a size for something else but it's gone now.

Has anyone's excitement gone down since the Liverpool game to see the new stadium? Feeling very deflated. We need to remember its a MASSIVE game that we must win over anything else. Palace has some dangerous players that can punish us if we aren't on our game.

Has anyone's excitement gone down since the Liverpool game to see the new stadium? Feeling very deflated. We need to remember its a MASSIVE game that we must win over anything else. Palace has some dangerous players that can punish us if we aren't on our game.
Yes, but we need to lift those boys on Wednesday by singing our hearts out. Let any necessary recriminations happen at the end of the season.

Has anyone tried pre-ordering the commemorative programme for the Palace game? Each time I click on the link, it takes me to a page of souvenir type gifts but no programme showing?

The merchandise site (as opposed to the ticket one) is always quite buggy. It's usually about the third browser, on the second computer, I try before I can get the add to basket button to work

Yeh I'm a bit deflated but that's cos my bender from Saturday finished at 645am yesterday. Feel a little bit better now.
Can't remember a thing from the game and shock, didn't watch the second half but that's because I was too busy getting fcuked up.

So, here’s a question.

I have been forward a ticket by a ST holder for the Palace game (a friend who is abroad on holiday). I accepted it this afternoon. The price recorded as £0.00 (it said it had been gifted).

I got a reference number to say the transaction had been completed and it is showing up in my history on my club ticketing account. However, it doesn’t show in the Manage Tickets section on my account and it also says the item expires at 15:45 on Wednesday afternoon.

Should I be worried?

So, here’s a question.

I have been forward a ticket by a ST holder for the Palace game (a friend who is abroad on holiday). I accepted it this afternoon. The price recorded as £0.00 (it said it had been gifted).

I got a reference number to say the transaction had been completed and it is showing up in my history on my club ticketing account. However, it doesn’t show in the Manage Tickets section on my account and it also says the item expires at 15:45 on Wednesday afternoon.

Should I be worried?

My guess is it won’t show in your Manage Tickets section because there’s nothing you can do with it - you can’t reassign/share/sell a gifted ticket.
If it’s in your account history then you should be OK I’d have thought. Trouble is this is a first for everyone. Maybe have your confirmation reference to hand just in case.

My guess is it won’t show in your Manage Tickets section because there’s nothing you can do with it - you can’t reassign/share/sell a gifted ticket.
If it’s in your account history then you should be OK I’d have thought. Trouble is this is a first for everyone. Maybe have your confirmation reference to hand just in case.

Cheers, mate. Thought the same, but good to know someone else came to the same conclusion!

Wasn’t sure where to put this, if anyone has or knows of anyone that can’t make it or has a spare ticket for the Palace game, please can you let me know.

My best mate is desperate to go, he’s been living on Ticket Exchange but hasn’t had luck so far.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Although I've been to the test events I think I'll still aim to get there early tomorrow and have another look around, including the shop, before it gets too crowded, and when I'm not dragging a bored 15-yr old in my wake (not bored with the stadium, just bored with me stopping to take photos every two yards!).

I hope they manage to get the catering right as they were running out of supplies including beer at many of the outlets on Saturday. Upshot of no Amstel or Heineken left meant I had to try Neckoil, which was quite nice actually (I am not a beer aficionado).

Back