• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

As we concede more from corners than we score, an uphill run-up is a good thing, right? Apologies if this point has been argued before, and to death - I have been mostly away from the Internets for the last few months.
Yes - people are hoping Eriksen will be forced to loft it into the penalty spot, rather than trying to whip it into the chest of the first defender time and time again

With the opening of our new stadium (touch wood, assuming we get the safety certificate and everything is going well behind the scenes)
And our amazing training ground.
And Poch.
And our current squad.
It just feels so incredibly massively hugely gargantuantastically important that we make it into the CL this year.

We could look back in 30 years and say THAT was our 'sliding doors' moment, April and May 2019 when we made it into the CL and had the "best of everything" and then moved onto the top tier.... OR the moment we just missed out and had to turn the oil tanker a bit south.

I'm feeling bullish, a beautiful summer's day here in Blighty, stadium is open, I'm thinking we can hoover up talent from UK and abroad and keep building the Poch way.

Back