• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Fulham FC ****

Fulham totally deserve this win.

We have continually given the ball away cheaply, under no pressure and in dangerous positions. I’ve been saying all season that this means a lot of teams don’t actually have to create chances against us: we will present chances to them.

Genuinely good sides do NOT give the ball so easily.

We have looked toothless up front.
It’s bizarre.

In an unrelated note, how come Liverpool gets Carragher, United gets Neville. We get Smith who sounds gleeful every time we lose?

Today has been an embarrassment and to me indicates why we are ill equipped for fourth.

Well, we all said we'd take a few tonkings this season and here's one. Can't complain much but hope Ange has the nous to adjust to the league. Managers are a stubborn bunch though and he has openly said we will play one way, no?

That is not his point... The high line works because of VDVs pace to recover, The Dragon does not have it. Its suicide playing a high line with him

Like AVB with Dawson and Terry!
The problem like you say is that we don't cope with the high line due to systemic pressure or shape. We rely very much on a particular players unique attribute. Its concerning because you can't have a system that relies on a sole player, that's a system that will always have days like today.

I'm fully in on Ange sticking to his system at the same time he needs to coach the players better to cope with downsides to our shape especially while we don't have the quality of player to play the system properly.

That is not his point... The high line works because of VDVs pace to recover, The Dragon does not have it. Its suicide playing a high line with him

Like AVB with Dawson and Terry!
Also Porro is a lot more willing to run back and defend than Udogie is. Drăgușin might have a lot better time next to Porro than Udogie. This makes VDV highly valuable to us.

Back