• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Fulham FC ****

And I blame that stupid git on TalkSport who stupidly suggested as we have to play the Top 3 could we win the League

We've lost pretty much every duel this game. Fulham simply wanted it more. We've been well below par, and Fulham have been at their best. I think Fulham would have given anyone a game today. They've been properly on it.

Some on here got wayyyy too big for their boots after the Villa game, a team who played away in Europe 3 days before our game and played over half hour with ten men. Come up against teams who like us have a whole week to prepare for a game and all of a sudden....

We aren't that good, we are a decent team nothing more and have been outplayed many times for long periods by mid table or lower teams this season. Europa League would be a far better starting block for this new area than CL, money aside....
Bro some people were even saying they didn't see us losing again this season. 🤦‍♂️

Some even still harbour thoughts of winning the league. Tottenham fans do love to get a quite carried away. 😅

We've lost pretty much every duel this game. Fulham simply wanted it more. We've been well below par, and Fulham have been at their best. I think Fulham would have given anyone a game today. They've been properly on it.

I reckon we would have lost to my sons u11’s today too, and there is only 9 of them.

Ridiculous lack of effort from us today, lazy, lazy, lazy.

Back