• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Fulham FC ****

We seem to be nowhere near the ball if it gets a deflection. Always goes to the Fulham players because they are better positioned on the field. Had the same problem with Mourinho and Conte.

Teah
That’s the same for most teams
My Arsenal supporting mate always says they struggle until they get the goal and we’re no different in that we struggle until we eventually open a side up
I disagree. Unlike Arsenal, City or Liverpool we rarely actually open these teams up and make real chances. We rely on there being space left open to take advantage of imo.

That was a pretty average first half again. Will be surprised if we get three points here now.

We do not transition from attacking positions into defence at all well. Reason VDV is so crucial is that serious pace to bail us out.

I would put Richarlison în and take Johnson out. Also Hojbjerg and Bentancur for Bissouma and Sarr. Would give Deki 15 mins, if he doesnt improve put Werner în.

A little unfortunate to be behind given we weathered the major storm and then came back into it. But they’ve been better than us.

Sarr looks like he’s playing with someone else’s boots. Johnson’s touch is poor. Son’s touch is even worse. Bissouma is a bit of a bomb scare. Few positives to take out of it to be honest.

Second half needs major improvement.

A little unfortunate to be behind given we weathered the major storm and then came back into it. But they’ve been better than us.

Sarr looks like he’s playing with someone else’s boots. Johnson’s touch is poor. Son’s touch is even worse. Bissouma is a bit of a bomb scare. Few positives to take out of it to be honest.

Second half needs major improvement.
I thought the press was good.

That was a pretty average first half again. Will be surprised if we get three points here now.

We do not transition from attacking positions into defence at all well. Reason VDV is so crucial is that serious pace to bail us out.

They havent lost a league game this season when they have a lead so it doesnt bode well

Last edited:
Matched them that first half really but they took a chance. We've had a lot of worse ones recently to be honest.
Ehhh no. They were the better side, quite clearly. It wasn't disaster half by any means but on the balance of the football them having a 1-0 lead is sadly quite fair. We did grow into it but not enough to cancel out the first 30 minutes.

Football is so simple sometimes

All Fulham are doing is leaving a wide forward up top and playing it to him, so much space and time.

We are slow and ponderous

Back