• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

The telling thing is that you could have had Defoe on that half instead of Soldado and you would've never known.

Looking at the stats not a single Tottenham midfield player made a tackle in the first half.
We are supposed to have 3 beasts in there.

Chadli does nothing though apart from winning flick on's and you want to take off our only goal threat so far? crazy!!

Get one of the midfield three off for Holtby straight away. Dembele is my favorite to go off as of now, him or Paulinhio.

Then later on after about 15 mins take Chadli off for lamela.

T'riffic game so far. Spurs bench has the power. I recall us being 2-0 down at h-t and winning, when we had 11 players on the pitch. Keep the faith. To dare is to do. Come on you Spurs!!!!!!

Rose should not have left Walcott just before the goal he should have kept following him.

No flows in our attacks only runs along the flanks and no combinations.

Well, that was awful. Townsend was our most direct threat, but also our most profligate player when in possession. Capoue looked hesitant, and Daws playing Giroud onside was the highlight of a bad half. Sigh. Still, we're only 1-0 down, so that's an improvement over the last couple of games at the Emirates.

Bring Lamela on for either Townsend or Chadli at half-time to hopefully provide some much-needed creativity, and Sandro on for Dembele to shore up our central midfield, hopefully galvanize the fans and players with a few crunching tackles and allow Paulinho to move up behind Soldado. We can still win this, but not if we continue to play like we have so far.

Can we learn to pass it? And realise that Walcott is playing?

Too often we run in to blind alleys and don't pass. Or defensively, Walcott gets through.

Rose and Dawson both at fault for the opener.

Sorry but that's Jan's fault, never his call to step up there, Dawson did **** all wrong, it's always the back centre back calling the line, Defending101 right there.

it also appears capoue may be the player we need to boss and control weaker teams, but at the moment he's not ready for the tempo offered by a potentially top four quality passing side. has looked a bit overwhelmed.

this is the reason why me and african arent confident about beating Arsenal.

same **** every single season away from home.

Chadli, great dribbler but hugely frustrating with his distribution.

Would like to see Lamela on.

still haven't been that impressed with Chadli in his first few games. That said, if oyu add Eriksen and Lamela to this team in place of Chadli and Dembele you have a very decent team.

Today, we need Holtby and Lamela on for Chadli and Dembele

Finally managed to log back on - my stream died after their goal, just when everyone was disagreeing with me that Rose was at fault for the goal

But I stand by it, their huge penetrating weapon (oo-er) is Walnut, Rose should have followed his run. Yes Dawson went deeper, but why did Verts stop when there was no clear pressure on the ball?

You can't play offside like that, Carragher agrees with me that Verts shouldn't have stopped and Rose should have tracked the runner (Walnut) rather than stopping to face play.

Predictably disappointing. Defend first, worry about the offside trap and finer points later.

taking Chadli off for Lamela would mean Townsend goes on the left, playing Lamela on the left would be stupid.

Soldado is totally isolated, needs someone behind him.

I'm becoming increasingly bored of Dembele. Flattery and deception come to mind.

Lamela on for me.

Imo Walker and Rose would be our weakness but the other point to make is you can see how desperate arsenal are to win, what they used to laugh at us about it now their issue, this is their cup final for sure- especially based on comments by Wenger and their fans today. Whatever the result today I am confident in our team to finally do the job.

it also appears capoue may be the player we need to boss and control weaker teams, but at the moment he's not ready for the tempo offered by a potentially top four quality passing side. has looked a bit overwhelmed.

I think he's been better than Paulinho and Dembele. Not that that's saying too much

Same old defensive problems for Spurs. Too few players getting back to support the defence. There were several situations when it was roughly five v five whereas **** were getting pretty mucheverybody back for Spurs' attacks.

Rose has to take at least some of the blame for ****'s goal, he left far too much open space on the left. But he could have done with a bit more support from Chadli who has not been getting back to

Dembele in the hole is just not working, he is creating absolutely nothing for Soldado. Need to bring in Holtby.

Capoue has been working hard but is misplacing too many passes and has been caught in possession in critical situations. Hope to see Sandro on for him after 60 mins'

Back