• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

I think avb may go for the jugular.
4-2-3-1, with lamela in for sggy.

Townsend will cause them problems, lamela will be an unknown for them

So are you thinking:

Soldado
Townsend - Holtby - Lamela
Paulinho - Capoue
Rose - Verts - Kaboom - Walker
Lloris​

?

I think I'd rather us be more solid with 3 in midfield to be honest but we should be able to get at least a point with that 11

So are you thinking:

Soldado
Paulinho - Capoue
Lloris​

?

I think I'd rather us be more solid with 3 in midfield to be honest but we should be able to get at least a point with that 11

Would 3 in midfield really be more solid than 5 in midfield though? :p

I can see Chadli getting dropped. Can't we just bench Chadli, shift Townsend over to the left, bring in Lamela and be done with it. Then have either Sig or Holtby in at 10?

I'm going for..

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen rose
Capoue
Paulinho Dembele
Townsend lamela
Soldado

Our bench is bound to be awesome. I want to see how good our record signing is.

I can see Chadli getting dropped. Can't we just bench Chadli, shift Townsend over to the left, bring in Lamela and be done with it. Then have either Sig or Holtby in at 10?

Lamela can play left or right side but he's all left foot. Quite similar to bale actually

I cant see any of the players rested on thursday dropped (Chadli,Paulinho,Capoue,Dawson,Soldado). AVB has this stuff planned in advance.

absolutely ****ting myself for this. really want our new signings to just gel and work. really want to roll these deluded pricks. COYS!

I think the team will be

----------------- Lloris

Walker --- Dawson --- Verts --- Rose

---------- Capoue --- Dembele

--------------- Paulinho

Towsend ----------------- Chadli

-------------- Soldado

Our options are amazing! No matter who plays we're gonna stop them playing in the middle of the park and have enough going forward to cause them big problems. Key words... concentration, discipline and ruthless.

So are you thinking:

Soldado
Paulinho - Capoue
Lloris​

?

Dawson ahead of kaboul, Dawson is fit and I want him in for the nld.

Chadli lw, lamela AMC, townsend re
Holtby won't be fit enough, but that team with holtby would be good as he gets around the pitch a lot, hassling the opposition

Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wheelchair, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud.

Back