• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 5 spacegoats

Daisuk

Les Medley
I'd just like to issue an apology to the players I've spacegoated over the years by compiling a list of them. Ultimately, you just did your best and didn't deserve my flack. So, I'm sorry!

1. Johnnie Jackson (odd choice perhaps, but I vividly remember spending way too much breath spiting this poor fellow)

2. Moussa Sissoko (had a fine redemption arc, but fudge me was he poor in the beginning)

3. Justin Edinburgh (I just thought he was so so poor at the time, and always seemed to get into unnecessary trouble. Seemed a fine man though - RIP)

4. Jermaine Jenas (I guess I always just hoped for more from him, just never seemed to fulfill his potential)

5. Kieran Trippier (spacegoat number one for everyone at some point, including me - he went on to be excellent for Atletico - another one we just threw under the bus for a few mistakes)

By no means an extensive list, and I've probably forgotten many.

Who are your's? :)

Trippier was carrying a knock for that last season, one of the reason's for his redemption.

Not sure you could make that list without Emerson based on last year or so.

I'd just like to issue an apology to the players I've spacegoated over the years by compiling a list of them. Ultimately, you just did your best and didn't deserve my flack. So, I'm sorry!

1. Johnnie Jackson (odd choice perhaps, but I vividly remember spending way too much breath spiting this poor fellow)

2. Moussa Sissoko (had a fine redemption arc, but fudge me was he poor in the beginning)

3. Justin Edinburgh (I just thought he was so so poor at the time, and always seemed to get into unnecessary trouble. Seemed a fine man though - RIP)

4. Jermaine Jenas (I guess I always just hoped for more from him, just never seemed to fulfill his potential)

5. Kieran Trippier (spacegoat number one for everyone at some point, including me - he went on to be excellent for Atletico - another one we just threw under the bus for a few mistakes)

By no means an extensive list, and I've probably forgotten many.

Who are your's? :)

Hahah I love this bravo

Sissoko and Trippier most def, all because they were not Dembele and Walker, no one would see them for themselves

Chadli would get an honourable mention, heard plenty of groans about him when he came in, I always thought he was a fair player

The biggest of all time though, the king of kings.....John Pratt

Hahah I love this bravo

Sissoko and Trippier most def, all because they were not Dembele and Walker, no one would see them for themselves

Chadli would get an honourable mention, heard plenty of groans about him when he came in, I always thought he was a fair player

Chadli was a decent level player, especially for the level we were at the time.

Dier surely just get a mention - been here years, always divided the fans. I don’t particularly rate him, but he gives his all and whilst we definitely can and should be upgrading the way some talk about him it’s as if he is the sole reason we ever lose a game….

Chadli was a decent level player, especially for the level we were at the time.

Dier surely just get a mention - been here years, always divided the fans. I don’t particularly rate him, but he gives his all and whilst we definitely can and should be upgrading the way some talk about him it’s as if he is the sole reason we ever lose a game….

Haha Dier has to be there, he is probably our biggest spacegoat, needs improving without doubt but he is not the sole reason we lose games of football

Hahah I love this bravo

Handed the crown to Gary Stevens IIRC?
Honourable mention for Mark Falco, Booby Mimms, Vincent Sideways, Ramon Vega, The Ginger Pele.

Was Samways that bad? I always thought him a decent player. A little pedestrian at times but very tidy.

Then again, I was about 10-15 years old when he played and there was no internet to know what others thought.

Hahah I love this bravo

I always like John Pratt, my dad use to get his season ticket from him when I started play on Saturday afternoons, I never saw Pratt a lot but he always seemed to give his all.

Back