• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ticket quickie

MK2 Spurs

Gregorz Rasiak
The guest ticket thing, how the fudge does that work, I'm a member, if i want to take the Mrs do I have to wait till the guest day to buy both tickets if I want to sit together ? If so it's a waste of time isn't it ?

The guest ticket thing, how the fudge does that work, I'm a member, if i want to take the Mrs do I have to wait till the guest day to buy both tickets if I want to sit together ? If so it's a waste of time isn't it ?

If she isnt a Member I'm afraid so

Well you can of sorts have a guess,on the new ticket site pick a seat one away from where a block ends, in the corner somewhere and just hope no one wants to sit next to you,but then it all depends if the ticket people in the office pick on that seat then if someone wants one seat.........just have to wait.....

Saying that i thought the swansea game was going to be a pretty slow pick up rate but it was sold out in 2 days,so most of the home games will be sold out even before it reaches the guest day stage.

Well you can of sorts have a guess,on the new ticket site pick a seat one away from where a block ends, in the corner somewhere and just hope no one wants to sit next to you,but then it all depends if the ticket people in the office pick on that seat then if someone wants one seat.........just have to wait.....

Saying that i thought the swansea game was going to be a pretty slow pick up rate but it was sold out in 2 days,so most of the home games will be sold out even before it reaches the guest day stage.

Spotted that myself, you have to be quick these days. I stupidly held off getting a Stoke ticket because I assumed it would be postponed and played midweek. So I thought I would try and sneak a couple once the new date was announced, but obv that is a a complete sell-out too.
Just hoping maybe a few tickets get returned once we know the rearranged date, bound to be a few who can no longer make it

Back