• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ticket advice Palace game - travelling from Australia

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Me and the family are heading over from Australia in April and my boy is desperate to get to a game. Can anyone give me advice on the best way of getting tickets for the Palace game please?

Cheers all.

Me and the family are heading over from Australia in April and my boy is desperate to get to a game. Can anyone give me advice on the best way of getting tickets for the Palace game please?

Cheers all.
Buy a membership for you both (all?), then you'll be able to buy tickets when they go on sale or if you miss out on that, when the Ticket Exchange opens.
Makes it a pricy ticket if the membership is just for one game but that's the best way.

Cheers all.
Have you emailed the club to see if they can do something for you and your family ??

Cheers all.
Find an Australian fan club too
There will be one and they will get a priority allocation as an overseas fan club

Buy a membership for you both (all?), then you'll be able to buy tickets when they go on sale or if you miss out on that, when the Ticket Exchange opens.
Makes it a pricy ticket if the membership is just for one game but that's the best way.

Dis this for my first trip to NWHL in October. An extra £50 per person and you're guaranteed tickets. Depends on your budget and how many tickets you're getting of course, but for me it was worth it just to know that I'd get a (decent) seat for the game when I travelled to London.

Don’t buy memberships just yet mate. Just get CRNs. I should be able to sort you out, as long as the Paxton End is ok for you.

Isn’t the palace game the coronation weekend ?

will there be any disruptions to football ?
Good point. Just did a quick google and it seems that whilst most elite sports will still go ahead that day, PL games might be impacted, especially in London, due to police resources being needed for the coronation. So watch this space. Fans will probably be the last to know.

Back