• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tia Sharpe

spitshine

Sebastien Bassong
I hear the Grand mother has been arrested. I think the chav/underclass society appears to have hit new depths. So the step grandad shagged the mother,
then the Rosemary West lookalike grandmother.

Poor innocent girl.

I'm trying to get my head around their ages...

The grandmother is 46? that means that the grandmother would have been 34 when tia was born?

Assuming Tia's mother was at least 16 when Tia was born, the grandmother must have given birth at 18 or younger?

Such a fudged up family.

I'm trying to get my head around their ages...

The grandmother is 46? that means that the grandmother would have been 34 when tia was born?

Assuming Tia's mother was at least 16 when Tia was born, the grandmother must have given birth at 18 or younger?

Such a fudged up family.

Add to this the fact that the step-grandfather (!!!!!!) was THIRTY SEVEN and had previously been going out with Tia's MOTHER, before then going on to go out with Tia's GRANDMOTHER, and you have the sort of human ****tail which, frankly, should've been just thrown down the garbage disposal. I feel very sorry for the poor girl and her mother, who must be horrified...

Add to this the fact that the step-grandfather (!!!!!!) was THIRTY SEVEN and had previously been going out with Tia's MOTHER, before then going on to go out with Tia's GRANDMOTHER, and you have the sort of human ****tail which, frankly, should've been just thrown down the garbage disposal. I feel very sorry for the poor girl and her mother, who must be horrified...

haha thanks for clearing that up.

I read this story earlier this morning and didnt have a fudging clue who was who and how the fudge did they all end up with each other. Like you say its a ****tail that brings this country down. All deserve a shooting.

haha thanks for clearing that up.

I read this story earlier this morning and didnt have a fudging clue who was who and how the fudge did they all end up with each other. Like you say its a ****tail that brings this country down. All deserve a shooting.

People sneer at those who have standards of decency and behaviour, this illustrates what a society without any concept of standards looks like.

Scum bag. I'm sure we'd all like 30 seconds alone with this ****!!!!

Once again it's the children who suffer. Rip. Poor poor girl.

Wow, it's like I finally truly understand the meaning of the word "chav". Been reading about this case for half an hour now - fudged up brick! Poor little girl.

New Addington.

Some on here already know the place. I grew up not that far away (Warlingham). The brick-bags used to come up to our village every Friday night for a row. Bloody awful.

It is a dumping ground for the dregs of society, and the shame of this case is that there is no surprise this has happened.

In my early 20's, I used to go footie training at a secondary school there every wednesday night. Our coach would often send us out on a road run. We pleaded not to go, because the locals would line up and shoot us with air-rifles as we went past.

It really is a brick-hole, and a well placed tactical nuke would not go amiss.

So sad this has happened........but WTF were the plod doing?

Apparently they searched the house twice before the body was found with sniffer dogs too. Presumably he theb bought the body back to the house believing the coast to be clear?

New Addington.

Some on here already know the place. I grew up not that far away (Warlingham). The brick-bags used to come up to our village every Friday night for a row. Bloody awful.

It is a dumping ground for the dregs of society, and the shame of this case is that there is no surprise this has happened.

In my early 20's, I used to go footie training at a secondary school there every wednesday night. Our coach would often send us out on a road run. We pleaded not to go, because the locals would line up and shoot us with air-rifles as we went past.

It really is a brick-hole, and a well placed tactical nuke would not go amiss.

So sad this has happened........but WTF were the plod doing?

Well i have to say not everyone from New Addington is a "dreg of society" i was born and raised in New Addington and i can safely say there is nothing wrong with me!!!
I have had a great life and i'm sick and tired of all the stereotypes just because we are from a certain area (its the same with "scousers and geordies")

Well i have to say not everyone from New Addington is a "dreg of society" i was born and raised in New Addington and i can safely say there is nothing wrong with me!!!
I have had a great life and i'm sick and tired of all the stereotypes just because we are from a certain area (its the same with "scousers and geordies")

Do you still live, would you still live there, given the choice?

I said at the weekend I couldn't believe they had just found teh body in the house, a week after the initial search!!!! That is fudging shocking!!

I also said that it was obvious what has happened. This c**t is a wrongun, just look at it!!! This poor girl has gone round to her Nan's, he has been in alone and come onto her. She has screamed and fought him and he's smothered her, probably manslaughter to be honest.

He's then hid her in teh loft, whereas anyone with one ounce of humanity would call the police and admit the crime straight away.

Guilty as sin. And he better pray he doesn't get bail as there will be a mob waiting for him.........why should the police have to use resources to protect him? The best place for him is in the clink......or 6 feet under preferably.

come on admit it it's a total khazi and you know it . It's tuff to deal with but it's a morally void area of total garbage. I'm from a worse place but I refuse to fly the flag cos I live in bucks now which is amazing

Born and bred myself. I do agree, there are good people there.

That said, it has its stereotypes for VERY good reason.

It has a huge population of total c*nts. It has a huge benefit culture. Go up the Parade on market day and you will see countless other families where the grandmother is mid to late thirties, the daughter is 20 and she has two kids as well.

Tias family situation is far from rare up there is it?

It is a town that has good, hardworking people - stone cold fact. It is also a town where these guys go unnoticed because of the huge chav/scum element that take the headlines and bring the whole place down.

I dont live there anymore. I rarely go back for any reason. There is absolutely NO CHANCE of me ever moving back, simply because I want my children to grow up somewhere better. Somewhere they have a chance at becoming a success instead of a parent at 15.

Hazell is under 24 hour guard in jail after the other inmates threatened to kill him..

Seriously what a fudging waste of taxpayers money, the **** dont deserve to have a life after what he did, would him not being on this earth be a loss, would it fudge

Back