• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Thomas Lemar

Futbol Agent‏@Futbol_Agent_ 13s14 seconds ago
We believe Arsenal have launched €45M bid for Monaco winger Lemar. The player wants to join the club and transfer could progress fast. #AFC

Get French Football‏@GFFN 44s45 seconds ago
AS Monaco are expected to reject Arsenal's improved €45m bid for Thomas Lemar - the situation http://goo.gl/DGYijd

Love a contradictory tweet

I just can't see them selling that many players but I guess a lot comes down to whether Chelsea buy the lad from Monaco

They are spending the Sanchez money, as Liverpool as trying to spend the Coutinho money and Everton are spending the Lukaku money. I guess we'll spend the walker money soon/

They are spending the Sanchez money, as Liverpool as trying to spend the Coutinho money and Everton are spending the Lukaku money. I guess we'll spend the walker money soon/
You have no idea if thats true. Every established PL club is minted and doesnt need to sell to spend big money.....

You have no idea if thats true. Every established PL club is minted and doesnt need to sell to spend big money.....

I do know it is true in Everton's case and can surmise that £70m for Keita, £60m for VVD and £30m for Salah would suggest that Liverpool have some big money coming in. As for Arsenal maybe you live in hope that Sanchez will stay but there little to suggest he will and plenty to suggest he will go. And their spending and bids suggest that they are building a new team without him.

I do know it is true in Everton's case and can surmise that £70m for Keita, £60m for VVD and £30m for Salah would suggest that Liverpool have some big money coming in. As for Arsenal maybe you live in hope that Sanchez will stay but there little to suggest he will and plenty to suggest he will go. And their spending and bids suggest that they are building a new team without him.
Arsenal were always going to spend money after not qualifying for CL and they can easily affford to do so, they don't need to sell Sanchez to do this. Everton's relatively new chairman said from the get go there would be real money to spend,obviously the Lukaku deal aids that. Liverpool can easily afford to spend big too, the size of the club and TV revenue easily makes this possible....

do liverpool have anyone who would fetch big money?

I don't think thats why they are spending, they spend big every year whether they sell or not

Back