• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This seasons positives

I can guess the answer, but would you keep Rose as a back-up outside left?

I actually think he might be better playing inside. He gets isolated less often and his bustling style woild suit a pressure game in midfield, if only he could learn not to overdo it and give away a foul.

He might serve a job as a back up, but only in a particular type of game. When playing in a certain style.
I do not trust him to perform consistently well enough if a first choice LB is unavailble for a stretch.
And confidence in back-ups is the mark of a good squad.

Tim Sherwood trying to get the team playing attacking football. Sure we have got hammered but usually by individual mistakes by defenders. We are lacking top class defenders, but I don't want to have a Terry Neill, George Graham, AVB tight team strangling 1-0. Ok I'm a mug but I go to enjoy the "GAME" not to finish in the top four. It doesn't make me a better person if win or lose, it's a form of recreation not life or death like some miserable scot moaned.

Tim Sherwood trying to get the team playing attacking football. Sure we have got hammered but usually by individual mistakes by defenders. We are lacking top class defenders, but I don't want to have a Terry Neill, George Graham, AVB tight team strangling 1-0. Ok I'm a mug but I go to enjoy the "GAME" not to finish in the top four. It doesn't make me a better person if win or lose, it's a form of recreation not life or death like some miserable scot moaned.

If by "miserable Scot" you mean Shankly, like a lot of things he said, it was a wry joke.

Surely you've got to love a man who said: "There are only two teams that matter on Merseyside: Liverpool, and Liverpool reserves."

If by "miserable Scot" you mean Shankly, like a lot of things he said, it was a wry joke.

Surely you've got to love a man who said: "There are only two teams that matter on Merseyside: Liverpool, and Liverpool reserves."

Yeah I mean Shankly, he might have meant it as a wry joke but unfortunately millions of people with out a life believe to be true, that's what makes the SPORT so depressing.

I agree. Pretty much why if we can't attract a LVG or someone of his calibre Id like to see us stick with Tim. He's made mistakes but who hasnt and Im sure he can learn from them. By and large I've enjoyed watching us under him, would be interested to see who he'd bring in the summer. Im sure he'd be looking for a couple of 'characters' in the same way Redknapp did and thats what we need....

Back